Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Merry Christmas Radio Visit Merry Christmas Radio.comProgramming notes, requests, dedications and all other conversation related to Merry Christmas Radio -- click here to listen to our stream of year round Christmas programming. MCR is completely user driven by our forum members and is led by our notorious music fanatic, JayIsh and his growing staff of radio, music and audio merrymakers.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,857
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,291)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 09-20-2013, 07:17 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,367 Times in 5,937 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Loving Kringle Radio

I've been listening to Kringle Radio during some morning and evening commutes and really enjoying it---you never know what you're going to hear next, there's something for every taste. It's like a big ol' Christmas jukebox on shuffle! This morning it was the Jingle Lounge with Johnny Yule. It's going to be a blast to have this to tune in to during the holidays and beyond! I'm looking forward to sampling Merry Christmas Radio on Live365 too. Has anybody else been tuning in lately?

If you want to listen to Kringle Radio on the go, get yourself the free TuneIn Radio app, search for Kringle Radio, and add it to your favorites.

For Merry Christmas Radio, you'll need the free Live365 app.

If you have requests for Kringle Radio (also affectionately known as K-Rad), get a message off to RadioJonD---he'd love to hear from you. JayIsh is the program director for MCR.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (09-20-2013), Ddeby (12-06-2013), JayIsh (09-20-2013), RadioJonD (09-20-2013), snowflake22 (09-20-2013), sugar142286 (09-20-2013), XmasDreams (09-20-2013)

Old 09-20-2013, 07:42 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,238 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Gift 4 Many Thanks !!!

Thanks for digging K-Rad and for spreading the word, MerryCarey!!!

We need all the pointy elf ears we can get! In fact, everybody should be listening to Merry Christmas Radio half the day and Kringle Radio the other half! Perfect balance if you ask me!

BTW, That's Johnny Jul (pronounced Yule). Not sure if he is permanent on K-Rad. His playlist(s) are in my MMC blog.

Also hope folks are catching the sneak peek/listen at next month's 'Mistletoe Mix' "special" program!!! Shhh! It's a secret until October!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
Meceka (09-20-2013), MerryCarey (09-20-2013), snowflake22 (09-20-2013), sugar142286 (09-20-2013), XmasDreams (09-20-2013), Yuletide Junkie (09-20-2013)
Old 09-20-2013, 07:48 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanks Kizzy!!!

Savy listeners know and share!

Thanks also Kizzy for spreading the word! Glad K-Rad can help with the charity! If you have the customer's name, I'll give them and you a shout out on a future 'Mistletoe Mix'!

Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
OhOh I forgot to say another good thing happened to me today! I have a charity collections box for small change on my shop counter, it's for radio Christmas, a charity station which helps street kids in Latin America. A customer was gobsmacked that there was such a station, Christmas music all year etc ....then she comments that she bets it's the same generic 30 songs, so I had great pleasure in saying to her well if you want something with a bit more oomph and you want to listen to some really great stuff tune in to kringle radio!!, I wrote the web address down for her she was so chuffed she put £5 in the charity box anyway and was off home to investigate kringle radio. It's great to share the Christmas cheer
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (09-20-2013), sugar142286 (09-20-2013), XmasDreams (09-20-2013)
Old 09-20-2013, 07:58 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Oops, sorry about the spelling error ... my ear didn't pick up on the subtle difference! My apologies to Mr. Jul.

Good suggestion---K-Rad for morning commute, MCR for evening commute, switch, repeat.

Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
Thanks for digging K-Rad and for spreading the word, MerryCarey!!!

We need all the pointy elf ears we can get! In fact, everybody should be listening to Merry Christmas Radio half the day and Kringle Radio the other half! Perfect balance if you ask me!

BTW, That's Johnny Jul (pronounced Yule). Not sure if he is permanent on K-Rad. His playlist(s) are in my MMC blog.

Also hope folks are catching the sneak peek/listen at next month's 'Mistletoe Mix' "special" program!!! Shhh! It's a secret until October!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
RadioJonD (09-20-2013), snowflake22 (09-20-2013), sugar142286 (09-20-2013), XmasDreams (09-20-2013)
Old 09-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,217 Times in 9,479 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have listened to it some and ready for it full time now that fall is in the air! It's great! I need to add a link to my signature to advertise it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
MerryCarey (09-20-2013), snowflake22 (09-20-2013), sugar142286 (09-20-2013), XmasDreams (09-20-2013)
Old 09-20-2013, 12:18 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thank You, Christmas-A-Holic!!!

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I have listened to it some and ready for it full time now that fall is in the air! It's great! I need to add a link to my signature to advertise it.

Ladies and gentlemen…my publicity department, C-A-H !!! Your check is in the mail, Ma’am! (Like all the others you have already gotten!)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (09-20-2013), snowflake22 (09-20-2013), sugar142286 (09-20-2013)
Old 09-20-2013, 12:20 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Ladies and gentlemen…my publicity department, C-A-H !!! Your check is in the mail, Ma’am! (Like all the others you have already gotten!)

Kick a little my way for starting the thread.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (09-20-2013), made582 (09-20-2013), RadioJonD (09-20-2013), snowflake22 (09-20-2013), sugar142286 (09-20-2013)
Old 09-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,013 Times in 363 Posts
Yuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elf
Mostly listening to MCR, as it is less likely to cut out/pause while I am getting work done on the computer.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:23 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Kick a little my way for starting the thread.
There's plenty for everybody!!!!

Originally Posted by Yuletide Junkie View Post
Mostly listening to MCR, as it is less likely to cut out/pause while I am getting work done on the computer.
You can't go wrong there either, Y-T !!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
made582 (09-20-2013), MerryCarey (09-20-2013), snowflake22 (09-20-2013), sugar142286 (09-20-2013)
Old 09-20-2013, 12:38 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,217 Times in 9,479 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint

How's that look in my signature?

On top Kringle Radio I have the treat of listening to the Christmas Greasy Skillet Show!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
made582 (09-20-2013), RadioJonD (09-20-2013), snowflake22 (09-20-2013), sugar142286 (09-20-2013)