Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Merry Christmas Radio » Halloween Edition: 'Mistletoe Mix' October 2008 (2013 Update) on Kringle Radio

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Merry Christmas Radio Visit Merry Christmas Radio.comProgramming notes, requests, dedications and all other conversation related to Merry Christmas Radio -- click here to listen to our stream of year round Christmas programming. MCR is completely user driven by our forum members and is led by our notorious music fanatic, JayIsh and his growing staff of radio, music and audio merrymakers.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,021
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,029)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 10-02-2013, 04:19 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,253 Times in 2,297 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I have that movie and have yet to watch it! My grandkids have watched it though.
Never seen it myself.

Old 10-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,130 Times in 9,642 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
2013 Addendum coming!

I should have waited before I asked that. I am listening to it until the end.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
RadioJonD (10-02-2013)
Old 10-02-2013, 04:25 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanks for listening!

Thanks C-A-H & Made for listening and hanging out here and to the other two or three listening at least for a time, while the show aired! We had a high of seven and a low of three (the usual suspects) listeners during the two hours.

'Mistletoe Mix' October 2008 (2013 Update) on Kringle Radio will continue in rotation throughout October 2013. Hopefully we can also schedule a Christmas Chatter listening party too!

Until next time!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (10-02-2013), made582 (10-02-2013)
Old 10-02-2013, 04:26 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 162,193 Times in 30,899 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Great show, RJD!!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
Old 10-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Did I miss Roadkill Christmas???

Old 10-02-2013, 04:29 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Great show, RJD!!!!!!
Thanks, Made!

Did I miss Roadkill Christmas???
Roadkill was the short instrumental fade out.

The Following User Says Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (10-02-2013)
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanks RJD! I enjoyed it!!!

I had to step out of the room for a second at the very end of show so missed that part.

RadioJonD (10-02-2013)
Magi

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
Thanks, Made!

Roadkill was the short instrumental fade out.

Okay, I caught that! Thanks!

RadioJonD (10-02-2013)
Old 10-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,773 Times in 6,019 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I never knew Mae West did a Christmas song!
She recorded an entire ALBUM in the 1960s. You must hear her version of "Santa Baby" ...

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (10-04-2013), RadioJonD (10-02-2013)
Old 10-03-2013, 08:00 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

On again soon!

3 October 2013, 9:00 PM, Eastern.

'Mistletoe Mix' October 2008 (2013 Update) will air on Kringle Radio less than one hour from this post!