Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations > Lights & Decorations » Anyone have a tree from Balsam Hill?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,242
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,651)
Welcome to our newest member, SShoebrid

Old 10-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

Boogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBoogedy would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Anyone have a tree from Balsam Hill?

Hey all! I am just looking for some feedback on Balsam Hill. Quality, customer service, etc? I have been on the hunt for a nice unlit tree for the past 2 years and it is just impossible to find a nice one in stores--they barely sell them anymore! Anyways, I decided that purchasing online would be the way to go, but it's hard to judge when you can't see it in person. Here is the tree I am thinking about getting: http://www.balsamhill.com/Blue-Spruc...ll-p/blu-t.htm

Any feedback is appreciated!

Click to see my photography!
The Following User Says Thank You to Boogedy For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-24-2014)

Old 10-10-2008, 09:34 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Hey Boogedy ! I sent you a PM

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ms_Speedy_Elf For This Useful Post:
Boogedy (10-10-2008), snowflake22 (02-24-2014)
Old 08-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Superfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elf
Old thread, but wondering the same thing. I'm in the market for a new tree and I'm considering Balsam Hill. Anyone out there have anything nice/bad to say about those trees?

I'd probably be looking in and am wondering about the Most Realistic category.

I've ordered the small sample kit, but I'm wondering how they hold up, customer service, etc.

Any information appreciated!
The Following User Says Thank You to Superfreak3 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (08-01-2014)
Old 08-01-2014, 12:35 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,208 Times in 6,090 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Superfreak3 View Post
Old thread, but wondering the same thing. I'm in the market for a new tree and I'm considering Balsam Hill. Anyone out there have anything nice/bad to say about those trees?

I'd probably be looking in and am wondering about the Most Realistic category.

I've ordered the small sample kit, but I'm wondering how they hold up, customer service, etc.

Any information appreciated!

I have an unlighted one. This will be its third year. It was pricy, but I love the way it looks. It has been mistaken for a real tree. (I hang Scentsicles in the branches.)

I can't speak for customer service or the prelit trees.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (08-01-2014), Superfreak3 (08-01-2014)