Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » I Am So In The Christmas Mood Tonight

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,126
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, MetalBlessing

Old 08-22-2007, 10:27 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

ilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elf
I Am So In The Christmas Mood Tonight

I was in a bad mood earlier today for no reason. I came to this site. And remembered my favorite christmas CD of all time was sitting right below the computer. IT's called christmas serenity. IT's classical christmas music. I fell in love with the Silent night on there 2 years ago when i got it. Right now i'm listening to the first noel. And i am in such a peaceful and righteous mood right now. It's been like 10 months since i listened to this cd. THis ever happen to anyone?

Old 08-23-2007, 12:15 AM

Misfit Toy has shown a merry dispositionMisfit Toy has shown a merry dispositionMisfit Toy has shown a merry disposition
Ha, yea, nearing the end of August every year, i start getting back into the mood and start getting anxious for Halloween/Xmas. I even made a new holiday CD yesterday

Can't listen until November though, keeps me anxious the wait
Old 08-23-2007, 12:41 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

scooterbugs25 has shown a merry dispositionscooterbugs25 has shown a merry dispositionscooterbugs25 has shown a merry disposition
I'm also getting giddy about the end of Aug.

I love September, I start to decorate for the fall, Orange lights a fall tree.. It helps keep me keep my Christmas decorations Put away till Nov! LOL I play some Music at night when everyone is in bed. So they are not sick of it by the time it gets here.. I found some unopened boxes of lights I forgot about shoved in the back of the bedroom closet, It made me happy to open them up! They needed to be "tested" lol

ahhh, The small things that can make me happy! :P
Old 08-23-2007, 12:57 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I purchased my first Christmas present today. Then after that I listened to Christmas music
Old 08-23-2007, 02:56 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Merry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
santahat

My brother is in Fort McMurray, Alberta. He told me there's ice in the puddles of a morning up there now!
Old 08-23-2007, 01:14 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,805 Times in 4,069 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Oh yes - this happens to me!! Some days I get the spirit more than others!! I'm not sure what brings it on, but I just feel "Christmassy"
Old 08-23-2007, 02:38 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
holly

This happens to me as well. I have a new boss on the job! We are very different in work styles. So on my way in I listen to some of my favorites Christmas Song which helps to change my mental state that I am in.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:40 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Me usually something will happen, and it will just bring Christmas to mind and get me feeling all "Christmassy"
Old 08-25-2007, 01:23 PM
Last Achievements

ilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elfilovesilentnight is a good elf
haha my wife listened to hit afterwards and loves the silent night song to. We had it on while we slept at night.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:11 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Iron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry disposition
Shhhhhhh ! It's a secret. Don't tell anyone, but I have a set of Christmas CDs in my car, and when I'm on the way home after a particularly rough day I play some of my favorites. It makes me feel GREAT. As we all know, you never really get tired of Christmas music.