Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Christmas Home > Introductions » CHRISTMAS IS - a new Christmas Song

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,470
Top Poster: xmas365 (151,038)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
How to Make the Most of...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:55 PM
47,662 Views  0 Posts
“Little Santa Claus”...
By MerryCarey
05-21-2012 11:24 AM
45,479 Views  0 Posts
It's a Wonderful Life...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:17 PM
52,137 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Defined
By MMC Editor
05-01-2002 10:19 PM
Last post by JeanetteDi
09-20-2011 08:20 AM
59,227 Views  1 Posts
Miracle on 34th Street...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:28 PM
51,069 Views  0 Posts

Old 12-20-2013, 05:20 AM
Merry Forums Newbie

TamarBroadbent has shown a merry disposition
santahat CHRISTMAS IS - a new Christmas Song

Hey friends

I'm an award-winning songwriter from London, and I recently wrote my first Christmas song. I'd love if you'd have a listen and let me know your thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87DzgdsAuQk

If you like it, please share it and spread the Christmas joy!

Thanks for reading,
Best Wishes,
Tamar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TamarBroadbent For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (12-21-2013), sugar142286 (12-20-2013)
Old 12-20-2013, 11:06 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

Geoff5 has shown a merry disposition
"Pink Christmas" CD as a Breast Cancer gift!

Originally Posted by TamarBroadbent View Post
Hey friends

I'm an award-winning songwriter from London, and I recently wrote my first Christmas song. I'd love if you'd have a listen and let me know your thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87DzgdsAuQk

If you like it, please share it and spread the Christmas joy!

Thanks for reading,
Best Wishes,
Tamar
Hello & Welcome!

Your song certainly is a novel approach to Christmas and I'm sure you can find some kind of an audience here. It's not my personal opinion of the holiday, but let me suggest downloading Merry Podcast #32 or #33 for information on submitting new Christmas material for inclusion in future Merry Podcasts. Those two segments featured all new Christmas songs for 2013, and who knows... Jeff may pick this tune up for one of his many projects! :0)

Thanks, Geoff
Old 12-20-2013, 01:52 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,772 Times in 4,433 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome to MMC, Tamar!
Old 12-20-2013, 05:48 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

duncandoo has shown a merry disposition
haha - I quite enjoyed this actually... PLUS I love the tree haha
Old 12-20-2013, 07:38 PM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,592 Times in 14,067 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome!!!

Go Bruins!!!
Old 12-20-2013, 09:09 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 77,983 Times in 13,403 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hi and welcome to MMC, Tamar!

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
Old 12-21-2013, 05:10 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 83,587 Times in 14,100 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
14 16x16

Hello & welcome, Tamar!!

Thank you for sharing!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Old 12-21-2013, 12:50 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 41,497 Times in 6,508 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome
Old 12-27-2013, 02:35 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,863 Times in 1,010 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hello and Welcome