Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Christmas Shopping?

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,971
Threads: 53,430
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,327)
Welcome to our newest member, BelenikovaRord
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
How does Santa get down...
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:56 PM
63,042 Views  0 Posts
Learning the True...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:02 PM
44,706 Views  0 Posts
santahat Santa Speaks 2013
By MMC Editor
10-03-2013 11:07 AM
14,247 Views  0 Posts
"Mary Cary's Business"......
By MerryCarey
10-25-2011 12:42 PM
52,211 Views  0 Posts
The Story of Black Peter
By MMC Editor
06-03-2002 01:49 PM
Last post by Angioni
09-16-2012 09:19 AM
1 Posts

Old 10-02-2007, 07:40 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,467 Times in 910 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
We have picked up a few gifts already. I buy when I see something on sale that is on my list to get. I have my gift giving list pretty much done. We will do a bulk of our shopping at the end of this month at TRUS when their big toy book sale starts and on Black Friday.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:55 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,058 Times in 3,080 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My hubby did a little Christmas shopping yesterday - Penny's had their OSU Buckeye clothes on sale for 70% off!!! I couldn't believe it!! A friend of ours called him & told him about the 1 day sale, so he got a pull over w/ a turle neck "Merry Christmas to me", a pull over "Merry Christmas to him", 3 Buckeye t-shirts for for $19 my Godchild for Christmas & an OSU polo w/ an OSU watch for $19.00 for the family exchange. I can't believe how cheap it was (Buckeye stuff is always rediculously priced...but we pay it anyway!)

Old 10-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
present

I've got most of the extended family done, I do most of that on-line. I always save a few things to go out and shop for real in the stores though too, it's not Christmas unless you get out to the stores with all the hustle and bustle!
Old 10-02-2007, 06:45 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,058 Times in 3,080 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by sgrover View Post
I always save a few things to go out and shop for real in the stores though too, it's not Christmas unless you get out to the stores with all the hustle and bustle!
I agree 100%! It sounds like we shop alike!

Old 10-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker
Last Achievements

JollySteve has shown a merry dispositionJollySteve has shown a merry disposition
I started mine two weeks ago. Christmas will be coming a few weeks early for my daughter, at least one gift anyway, as I got her tickets to see Hanna Montana. Other than that, I picked up a few things for my wife, and now have to find a good hiding place for them.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker
Last Achievements

JAboc has shown a merry dispositionJAboc has shown a merry disposition
i just ordered my girlfriend a jumbo takamine acoustic guitar plus i'm getting her an iphone soon soooo that takes care of her for now, unless i find more stuff to shower her with as far as my other friends and family their stuff is easier to get.

since all my friends are car fanatics i'm getting some nice cleaning baskets filled with meguiars wax and paint solutions rags and such then a 50$ giftcard to Best Buy or something of the sort

now my parents... not too sure about them...
Old 10-03-2007, 02:46 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

snowangel77 has shown a merry disposition
Christmas Shopping?

I haven't started shopping yet, but I have got a few ideas in mind for my fiance, and a couple of my family members.

I'm heading into the city centre this weekend. There is a shop here in the UK - called BHS - and every year around the 1st October they put out their massive christmas display in stores, before many of the other stores have really got much seasonal stock out. It's great - like walking into a christmas wonderland! cards, gift wrap, decorations, gifts, little christmassy nick naks ... I really hope it's out for this saturday. I'll report back!
Old 10-03-2007, 07:50 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I have bought a couple of presents, but I have not got in the full swing. Hopefully I'll start some time next week.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:23 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I've already bought several gifts through the summer while they were on clearance. However, I do need to get cracking on my step-daughter's Christmas gifts if we're going to get them in time for our Christmas celebration with her at Thanksgiving. Hopefully she'll give us some ideas soon so we can get to shopping in the next couple of weeks.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:09 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thats my dilema right now too, I need my kids to give me some sort of idea's on what to get them. I would like to get some stuff this weekend hopefully... my teenage DD is gonna be easy as of course she loves clothes, makeup and jewlery.

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}