Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » Christmas Movies 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 11-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Merry Fourms Member

LoiS-sez has shown a merry disposition
Christmas Movies 2013

I got to wondering what will be 2013's Christmas movies and this is what I found.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2083355/ The Best Man Holiday, a comedy released Nov. 15, is about college friends reuniting after 15 years during Christmas.
http://www.firstshowing.net/2012/sam...ospel-musical/ Black Nativity, an African-American Gospel musical released Nov. 27 (the Wednesday before Thanksgiving)
Two non-Christmas family movies will also come during the "holiday season" from Disney Studios.
The Wednesday before Thanksgiving Disney brings out the animated movie, Frozen, which isn't a Christmas tale, but is based on Andersen's The Snow Queen.
For another Disney release, again not a Christmas tale, there's the live action of Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson in Saving Mr. Banks about Disney convincing P.L. Travers to let the studio make Mary Poppins. It has a limited release on Dec. 13 and then everywhere on Dec. 20.
Looks like slim pickings for memorable movies about Christmas this year, but you never know until you see them.