Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » How do you listen to Christmas music?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 53,988
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, K1081

Old 11-13-2013, 12:50 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

noles21 has shown a merry disposition
How do you listen to Christmas music?

With so many different ways to listen to music - how do you listen to your favorite Christmas songs?

The radio? Online stations like Pandora or Spotify? Good old CDs, cassettes, and/or records?

Personally, I typically use Pandora (Bing Crosby Holiday station) and sometimes the radio. How about you guys?
The Following User Says Thank You to noles21 For This Useful Post:
HolidayLover (11-15-2013)

Old 11-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

LightningFlashJack has shown a merry dispositionLightningFlashJack has shown a merry dispositionLightningFlashJack has shown a merry dispositionLightningFlashJack has shown a merry disposition
I have a huge collection on my MP3 player and I like listening via internet radio for the most part. But heck, I'll listen wherever it's playing. It's a seasonal addiction!

Old 11-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Superfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elf
CDs, online, mp3s, but I'm really looking forward to this year. I bought a turntable so I'll be spinning some vinyl this holiday season. Can't wait!

The Following User Says Thank You to Superfreak3 For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (11-14-2013)
Old 11-13-2013, 03:03 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,661 Times in 5,995 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Kringle Radio, MP3s, LPs, cassettes, CDs---pretty much anything except cylinders and 78s (although I CAN play 78s, I don't have any Christmas music on 78rpm).

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
Old 11-14-2013, 02:19 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,186 Times in 425 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I listen on the computer Kringle Radio. The list I compiled on the computer as well. Pandora streamed through the car or good ol cd's. It all depends on what I want to listen to.
RadioJonD (11-20-2013)
Old 11-14-2013, 02:41 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,851 Times in 3,810 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Superfreak3 View Post
CDs, online, mp3s, but I'm really looking forward to this year. I bought a turntable so I'll be spinning some vinyl this holiday season. Can't wait!

hey ...... can u connect your turntables to the computer? then You could the ultimate christmas set for us to download

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
RadioJonD (11-20-2013)
Old 11-14-2013, 04:04 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
i like to listen on my smart phone.
using Accu radio App or 365 life App to hear merry Christmas radio
Old 11-14-2013, 06:04 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,661 Times in 5,995 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
hey ...... can u connect your turntables to the computer? then You could the ultimate christmas set for us to download
There are a couple ways to do that! If the turntable is connected to a system with a headphone jack, you can use a patch cord to connect the turntable output to a digital recorder line-in input, and record LPs to the digital recorder---then transfer the recordings to a computer and convert them to MP3s. There is also such a thing as a turntable that has a USB connection so you can patch it directly into a computer. Either way involves a lot of time, though, in transferring the LPs in real-time, then tagging and organizing the MP3s.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
Old 11-14-2013, 08:31 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

BoxerMom has shown a merry dispositionBoxerMom has shown a merry dispositionBoxerMom has shown a merry dispositionBoxerMom has shown a merry dispositionBoxerMom has shown a merry disposition
I work from home so I either put it on my TV through our cable has a Sounds of the Season station (just found it!) or I listen to Pandora...Holly Jolly Radio.

In the car usually I listen to a couple stations that play Christmas music starting on Thanksgiving.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:01 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Superfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elf
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
I have a USB turntable, which I used to convert almost everything I have on vinyl to mp3.