Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,093
Threads: 53,952
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,272)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 10-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Hello from Montana

HI ALL!!

My name is Annette and I am 35 yrs. young. I love Christmas and everything to do with it. From baking to decorating. I have been collecting Disney Ornaments over the years and needless to say my house looks like Disneyland at Christmas time..*L* I love how the holiday makes me feel. It brings out the kid in me I suppose. I am thrilled I came across this site today. And look forward to meeting some great people here.

Old 10-02-2007, 10:54 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,975 Times in 2,436 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
We're happy to have you here, Annette. Disney, eh? You would get along famously with my little sister, who, I think, even named her dog Disney. Have you ever done the Magic Kingdom at Christmas?

Anyway, welcome!

Jeff
Old 10-03-2007, 02:23 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

snowangel77 has shown a merry disposition
Hello from Montana

Hi Anette, and welcome! Sounds like you are full of the Christmas spirit so you'll fit right in here.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:18 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Welcome I'm sure you'll enjoy it here
Old 10-03-2007, 07:33 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Chillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elfChillywilly is a good elf
bell

Welcome, I hope you enjoy this wonderful site as much as we all do!
Old 10-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,671 Times in 3,843 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hi Annette1990! You sound like a Christmas nut, like the rest of us!! I hope you enjoy it here!! It's a great place to celebrate Christmas 365 days a year!! Glad you decided to join in on the fun!!

Old 10-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Thanks for the nice welcome everyone! I am loving this website.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,061 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
((((((((((((Welcome)))))))))))))

Glad you found us.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

~SnowFlake~ has shown a merry disposition
Hello, I am new as well.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:10 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Welcome! Do you collect Disney cartoons? I have a lot of Disney cartoons. My favorite are, of course, the Christmas ones. I think you have a lot in common with a lot of people here.