Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Your desktop and screensaver.

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,975
Threads: 53,447
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,108)
Welcome to our newest member, Angelfrog
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Summer Creation of...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 10:05 PM
44,347 Views  0 Posts
stocking Top Videos of Christmas...
By MMC Editor
01-23-2013 08:20 AM
34,889 Views  0 Posts
The Legendary Role of...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:17 PM
53,198 Views  0 Posts
How the Grinch Stole...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:18 PM
58,863 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 Holiday Twist: Themed...
By MMC Editor
11-01-2012 12:32 AM
0 Posts

Old 11-05-2013, 07:51 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker
Last Achievements

roccoerz has shown a merry disposition
Your desktop and screensaver.

What are you making for your computer wallpaper for christmas this year? Maybe we can post our desktops and see our holiday wallpapers... also... What about your screensaver? What kind of screensaver do you have?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roccoerz For This Useful Post:
HollyJolly (11-14-2013), snowflake22 (11-05-2013)
Old 11-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

ScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elfScottCalvin is a good elf
I use Frankenstein for my Wallpaper, I use a Christmas scene all through out the year, this us my current one, I changed today.

http://crazy-frankenstein.com/free-w...s-1024x768.jpg

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

The Following User Says Thank You to ScottCalvin For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (11-05-2013)
Old 11-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Had enough snow, thanks.
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,754 Times in 1,084 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
I have a wallpaper changer here at work, so I get a different Christmas picture every 5 minutes. I have 200+ pictures, and I'm still finding more! Screensaver is 3d Christmas in the City (GizmoZone). I love the music on it...so cheerful!
Old 11-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

Father Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Currently I have my house in the snow storms last year, makes me smile when I look at it
The Following User Says Thank You to Father Christmas For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (11-05-2013)
Old 11-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

HollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry disposition
My desktop on all the computers i use is basically a number of Christmas photos I've taken over the years. Adding more from the last week soon.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ---Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Seuss
Old 11-15-2013, 08:11 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,569 Times in 3,711 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
There are some NEW screensavers up here at MMC, including a Cool Yule Comics entry... check 'em out...

http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/inde...d=screensavers
snowflake22 (11-15-2013)
Old 11-17-2013, 07:42 AM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I run with several wallpapers at the same time (using spaces/desktops on the mac). I tend to keep a 'theme' across them all - tend to change them all once a month or so. Space, flowers, city scenes, landscapes, christmas...

You can see some of the ones I've taken over on my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jpc101/...7600186542148/

Don't use a screensaver - can make the computer run slower!
Old 11-22-2013, 06:43 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

XmasFlora has shown a merry disposition
Snowflake snowman

I have a snowman with silver baubles and a snow landscape found it online.
Old 11-24-2013, 03:44 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,201 Times in 326 Posts
VictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnog

I've been using this one for a while now. Anyway, I found many other very nice wallpapers online lately so I guess I will change my desktop soon. :] Oh, and I don't use screensaver.