Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 54,027
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,174)
Welcome to our newest member, pe1225

Old 01-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
How cold are you?

Just wondering, with this Polar Vortex in full force, how cold everyone is? My daughter has been off school for 2 days. We had a high of -12 yesterday, I think wind chills were down in the -30's. Brrr. We're up to -3 right now, could see 0 by this afternoon!

Stay warm everyone!
snowflake22 (01-07-2014)

Old 01-07-2014, 11:22 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 104,731 Times in 18,884 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We have had school closing a the last two days, too. We are in Wisconsin, and were -23 yesterday morning, and the high was -15. Windchills were near -40. Very windy, as well. Today, I woke to -19, but are at -10 now. High of -4. Praying for the 20's & 30's promised by the weekend!!

Stay warm, sgrover!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2014, 11:57 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

I'm not too far from you then! I'm in the Madison area.
snowflake22 (01-07-2014)
Old 01-07-2014, 12:36 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,052 Times in 379 Posts
Yuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elf
We are at +2! The first peek over the zero mark since Saturday night. We will wake to -8, tomorrow, but happily kicking -50 wind chills out the door, now.
Old 01-07-2014, 12:37 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 104,731 Times in 18,884 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
How cold are you?

Originally Posted by sgrover View Post
I'm not too far from you then! I'm in the Madison area.

Small world!! Eau Claire here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2014, 12:52 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 162,246 Times in 30,908 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We dropped down as low as -14 yesterday with wind chills reaching -45 here in Indianapolis. We are warming up today though and have rebounded all the way up to 3 degrees right now.

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
Old 01-07-2014, 01:01 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,827 Times in 7,697 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We are in the 0 - 6 degree range with wind chills in the -20s here in mid-Michigan.

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
Old 01-07-2014, 02:06 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,790 Times in 6,021 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Here in Eastern Massachusetts we're a sultry 16 degrees F. Supposed to go down to 9 tonight. That's toasty compared to many of you! Our temps are supposed to go back to more normal levels around Friday.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
xmas365 (01-07-2014)
Old 01-08-2014, 06:55 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

-11 this morning. But suppose to reach a high of 6. Brrrr. Tomorrow 18, Friday 35! And, rain????? Really?
snowflake22 (01-08-2014)
Old 01-08-2014, 07:33 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,861 Times in 3,878 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
It's so cold my brass monkey is bringing HIS brass monkey inside!

-2 in the 'Burgh yesterday with wind chills of -25... hitting 58 by Saturday, though...
snowflake22 (01-08-2014)