Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Aren't we all suppose to be working?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,853
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 10-08-2007, 02:47 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
i cant start cooking til the missus gets out
itll burn

Old 10-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

MerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry disposition
I've got today off b/c of Columbus Day.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
not only is this a true american holiday, but the high school has their fall break this week
Old 10-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
I was a good girl, I didn't log on at work today (maybe because I was just too darn busy!), but now that I'm home, I'm checking in. Hi everybody!!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 05:49 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
i am lucky, i teach drama 2 days a week and the rest of the time i work from home, so i get to peek on here whenever i want!
Old 10-09-2007, 07:35 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,509 Times in 920 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by AL_Storm_Chaser View Post
I'm at work, just sneaking a word in here and there.
Same here.
This site is too addicting to stay away for long!
Old 10-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,690 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_Storm_Chaser
I'm at work, just sneaking a word in here and there.

Originally Posted by Minta View Post
Same here.
This site is too addicting to stay away for long!

Me too!!!

Old 10-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
We all want to win those prizes....hehehehehehe
Old 10-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

snowangel77 has shown a merry disposition
Aren't we all suppose to be working?

Well the time is 6.15pm here in England and I'm working late this evening so don't feel too guilty for hopping on here! The nature of my job means I have a pretty flexible workday most days, so I usually pop on here during my mid-morning coffee break or at lunchtime. Got to get my christmas fix!!
Old 10-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
All the bosses are out of town today, so I am sitting in my office listening to online Christmas music!!

It doesn't get any better than this!!!!

Diana