Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Does this put you in the mood?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,248
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 10-08-2007, 02:56 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,101 Times in 2,454 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Does this put you in the mood?

Dvdguy got me started...listen to this. And then tell me you're not ready for celebrating some Christmas!

Old 10-08-2007, 02:59 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
awesome

Now tell me you guys dont all want the 400 disc dvd player full of Christmas movies
Old 10-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Yes I admit it! I do
Old 10-08-2007, 03:14 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
to be fair mine isnt full, about 92 discs, with a couple more en route
Old 10-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
That sound byte makes me want to decorate while watching the movie!!!Classic!
Old 10-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

AL_Storm_Chaser has shown a merry dispositionAL_Storm_Chaser has shown a merry disposition
"Surprised? Eddie I wouldn't be more surprised if I woke up with my face stapled to the carpet."

I love that movie!!
Old 10-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
bell Lol

Too funny, I had to restart it because SOMEONE unplugged my headphones. But too friggin funny, I LOOOOOVVVVVE that movie, especially at the end when grandpa throws that lit match or cigar into the gassy stinkpit and launches santa into the air. Yes it is a classic
Old 10-11-2007, 06:35 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

little miss icequeen has shown a merry dispositionlittle miss icequeen has shown a merry disposition
Thanks!

Now I need to decorate tonight!
Great movie, so so so funny.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:37 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Thanks for posting that! You're absolutely right, I can't hear that clip without being ready to watch that movie, which, as tradition would have it, is the movie we always watch while we're decorating our tree! Bring on Christmas!
Old 10-11-2007, 09:25 AM
Santa Clausologist

caseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elf
bell

Think Illl watch the movie