Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,246
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,652)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 12-28-2013, 02:25 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

JingleBellJames has shown a merry dispositionJingleBellJames has shown a merry dispositionJingleBellJames has shown a merry dispositionJingleBellJames has shown a merry dispositionJingleBellJames has shown a merry disposition
Hello MMC!

Hello everyone! My name is James. I live in Australia but was raised in England.

I had a lovely Christmas. I got engaged just before Christmas and it was magical with our 15 month year old daughter. This was the first year I decorated outside with lights also. Iím the guy of the house but I do all the cooking, decorating, wrapping etc. I just love Christmas ever since I was a kid. I can still remember my white Christmasí from England. So I go with a traditional roast from my childhood, turkey, brussel sprouts, dutch carrots roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, pigs in blankets and gravy. I also like some American traditions like cranberry sauce and eggnog etc. Australia has a lot of seafood so we do that too on Christmas Eve. So basically I do it all LOL.

Next year Iím going to buy things throughout the year I need to keep in the spirit year round. I already bought a load of Christmas paper, napkins, cards and Christmas crackers that were on clearance on Boxing Day.

Iíve been reading the Countdown thread over the last couple of days and itís a great idea, especially all the milestones, very unique, love it. So I decided to join the forum and Iíll try to participate as much as I can next year, if youíll have me.

Merry Christmas!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JingleBellJames For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (04-24-2014), Christmasstar (01-04-2014), HollyJolly (12-28-2013), HomemakinGirl (12-28-2013), kizzy (12-29-2013), MichelleluvsChristmas (04-21-2014), snowflake22 (12-28-2013), sugar142286 (12-29-2013), Virginia (12-29-2013), xmas365 (12-28-2013)

Old 12-28-2013, 02:28 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 48,039 Times in 7,735 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome, JingleBellJames!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
JingleBellJames (12-28-2013)
Old 12-28-2013, 05:40 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 53,343 Times in 8,842 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome
Old 12-28-2013, 07:01 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,886 Times in 4,736 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome to MMC, James! Merry Christmas to you, too!
Old 12-28-2013, 07:55 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 108,506 Times in 19,729 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hello & welcome, James!! Merry Christmas!!

🎄🎁⭐️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2013, 08:36 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,211 Times in 15,269 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome!!!!

Jump in on the Countdown, we enjoy it when more people join in on the fun.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:36 AM
Last Achievements

Geoff5 has shown a merry disposition
"Pink Christmas" CD as a Breast Cancer gift!

Originally Posted by JingleBellJames View Post
Hello everyone! My name is James. I live in Australia but was raised in England.

I had a lovely Christmas. I got engaged just before Christmas and it was magical with our 15 month year old daughter. This was the first year I decorated outside with lights also. Iím the guy of the house but I do all the cooking, decorating, wrapping etc. I just love Christmas ever since I was a kid. I can still remember my white Christmasí from England. So I go with a traditional roast from my childhood, turkey, brussel sprouts, dutch carrots roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, pigs in blankets and gravy. I also like some American traditions like cranberry sauce and eggnog etc. Australia has a lot of seafood so we do that too on Christmas Eve. So basically I do it all LOL.

Next year Iím going to buy things throughout the year I need to keep in the spirit year round. I already bought a load of Christmas paper, napkins, cards and Christmas crackers that were on clearance on Boxing Day.

Iíve been reading the Countdown thread over the last couple of days and itís a great idea, especially all the milestones, very unique, love it. So I decided to join the forum and Iíll try to participate as much as I can next year, if youíll have me.

Merry Christmas!

Hello & Welcome!

Be sure to check out all the wonderful Christmas music and videos at this site! You could start with the Merry Podcast #32 & #33 which featured new Christmas music, or click on the link below for a quick sample!

Enjoy, Geoff
JingleBellJames (12-28-2013), snowflake22 (01-04-2014)
Old 12-28-2013, 11:54 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

HollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry disposition
Hello and Welcome! Merry Christmas to you! Would love to be there for the pudding!
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ---Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Seuss
The Following User Says Thank You to HollyJolly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2013, 04:16 PM
Last Achievements

JingleBellJames has shown a merry dispositionJingleBellJames has shown a merry dispositionJingleBellJames has shown a merry dispositionJingleBellJames has shown a merry dispositionJingleBellJames has shown a merry disposition
Thankyou everyone! You're all very kind. Glad to be here!
The Following User Says Thank You to JingleBellJames For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-04-2014)
Old 12-28-2013, 08:40 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

caninemomssister has shown a merry dispositioncaninemomssister has shown a merry disposition
Welcome!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemomssister For This Useful Post:
JingleBellJames (12-29-2013), snowflake22 (01-04-2014)