Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » Toby Keith - Classic Christmas released today - Listen here:

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 10-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,495 Times in 3,627 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Toby Keith - Classic Christmas released today - Listen here:

http://www.t102.com/cc-common/mfeatures/tobykeith2OD/

You can listen to every song on Toby's new Christmas album at the website above. Give it a try & ENJOY!

If that direct link doesn't work, try:

http://www.t102.com/cc-common/mfeatures/ then pick Toby Keith (he's the 1st on the list today)

Old 10-16-2007, 01:09 PM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
Cool, thanks!! I generally don't like country music at all, but anything Christmas is fine with me!!

Diana
Old 10-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am listening to Toby now - I think this new album sounds GREAT! I might be biased b/c I like county music, but I think the country artists have some of the greatest Christmas music ever (with the exception of the old stuff...Bing Crosby, Perry Como, etc.)

Old 10-17-2007, 01:28 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

Ladybugkisses has shown a merry dispositionLadybugkisses has shown a merry dispositionLadybugkisses has shown a merry disposition
Thanks for posting so that I can hear it. I'm a huge country music fan and I love Toby, so I'm very interested in hearing it. I hope it delivers.

Toya
Old 10-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

I hope it worked for you! I love it that you can listen to every song (the whole song) with the only interuption being that they break in every once in awhile to announce "music on demand." I had it cranked up tonight...with all the sales going on locally right now (fruit sales, pizza's, etc.) I thought for sure I was going to get busted by somebody coming to the door! But I didn't!!! Since I sat down here, I have it playing again!

Old 11-24-2007, 11:19 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I have seen Toby in concert, only because I was given free tickets...his music to me is ok.