Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » 2007 Christmas TV Schedule

My Merry Christmas Announcement

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,915
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 11-25-2007, 07:54 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,269 Times in 3,763 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
11/25/07

9:00 PM - HALMRK
A Boyfriend for Christmas
Movie A strangely familiar man may be the answer to a 33-year-old
woman's long-ago holiday wish for true love.

10:00 PM - AMC
A Christmas Carol
Movie Dickens' London miser Ebenezer Scrooge meets the ghosts of
Christmases past, present and yet to come.

11:00 PM - HALMRK
A CAROL CHRISTMAS

11:00 PM - QVC
Gourmet Holiday
13th Anniversary Gourmet foods for entertaining or gift giving.

11:00 PM - ABC Family
Christmas Caper
While baby-sitting her niece and nephew, a professional thief hatches a new scheme to steal. (2007)

12:00 AM - WOHLCA
At the Movies With Ebert & Roeper
No Episode Title ``The Mist''; ``August Rush''; ``This Christmas'';
``Purple Violets''; ``I'm Not There''; guest critic Michael Phillips.

1:00 AM - HALMRK
A SEASON FOR MIRACLES
When a young woman's niece and nephew are threatened with foster care she flees with them until they land in the sleepy town of Bethlehem giving the trio a chance a happiness.

ABC FAMILY schedule:
Sunday, November 25
10am A Holiday to Remember
12pm Picking Up & Dropping Off
2pm The Christmas Secret
4pm Three Days
6pm Christmas Do-Over
8pm Christmas Caper - Original Premiere starring Shannen Doherty and
Stephanie von Pfetten
10pm Christmas Caper

11/26/07

A Christmas Carol
Movie Dickens' London miser Ebenezer Scrooge meets the ghosts of Christmases past, present and yet to come.
AMC
Mon 11/26
4:15 AM

Good Morning America
No Episode Title A peek at J.K. Rowling's new manuscript; Dr. Mehmet Oz; trimming the Christmas tree.
WPTA (ABC)
Mon 11/26
7:00 AM

The QVC Morning Show
Santa's Toy Shop
QVC
Mon 11/26
7:00 AM

Simply Quilts
Tis the Season for Quilting Quilted holiday projects.
HGTV
Mon 11/26
8:00 AM

Carol Duvall's Holiday Workshop
No Episode Title Painted Christmas tree ornament; polymer clay switchplate cover; bottle cap advent calendar; dryer-vent snowman.
HGTV
Mon 11/26
8:30 AM

Gourmet Holiday
13th Anniversary Gourmet foods for entertaining or gift giving.
QVC
Mon 11/26
11:00 AM

Designers' Challenge
A Holiday to Remember Designers compete for a chance to decorate a home for the holidays.
HGTV
Mon 11/26
3:30 PM

Santa Claus: The Movie
Movie Santa and an elf foil a New York toy manufacturer's scheme to get rich off Christmas.
AMC
Mon 11/26
6:00 PM

Christmas With the Kranks
Movie A Chicago couple scramble to put together a holiday celebration after their daughter decides to come home for Christmas.
Based on a book by John Grisham.
FX
Mon 11/26
6:00 PM

A Mom for Christmas
Movie A store mannequin comes to life for a motherless little girl and her hard-working father.
FAM
Mon 11/26
7:00 PM

A Toby Keith Classic Christmas
No Episode Title Toby Keith performs holiday classics before a small audience in Nashville, Tenn.
CMTV
Mon 11/26
8:00 PM

The Santa Clause
Movie An adman takes over for the bearded, big-bellied fellow after a rooftop mishap on Christmas Eve.
DISN
Mon 11/26
8:00 PM

All Star Holiday Spirit
No Episode Title Food Network stars share recipes for the holiday season.
FOOD
Mon 11/26
9:00 PM

What I Did for Love
Movie An urban lawyer faces his toughest jury yet when he goes home for Christmas with his country-girl fiancee to meet her parents.
HALMRK
Mon 11/26

The Sons of Mistletoe
Movie The director of a dilapidated foster home must convince the new owner to continue funding it.
FAM
Mon 11/26

Season For Miracles
When a young woman's niece and nephew are threatened with foster care she flees with them until they land in the sleepy town of Bethlehem giving the trio a chance a happiness.
Stars:
Patty Duke
Carla Gugino
HALMRK
Mon 11/26
11:00 PM

The Christmas Box
Movie Recurring dreams and a discovery follow when a businessman, his wife and daughter move in with an elderly widow who needs help.
TBN
Tue 11/27
2:00 AM

Christmas Shoppe Clearance
No Episode Title
QVC
Tue 11/27
4:00 AM

ABC Family’s schedule:
Monday, November 26
7pm A Mom for Christmas
9pm Sons of Mistletoe - ABC Family Premiere

Old 11-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

ChristmasBroadband has shown a merry dispositionChristmasBroadband has shown a merry dispositionChristmasBroadband has shown a merry dispositionChristmasBroadband has shown a merry dispositionChristmasBroadband has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by Maebeary View Post
Thanks for the listings! If anyone hears of an airdate for The Flintones' Christmas, could you PM me? I so want to see that one. It's been a while since I've seen it!
Sunday, December 2 - 4:00pm Eastern on Boomerang
Old 11-26-2007, 04:35 PM

ChristmasBroadband has shown a merry dispositionChristmasBroadband has shown a merry dispositionChristmasBroadband has shown a merry dispositionChristmasBroadband has shown a merry dispositionChristmasBroadband has shown a merry disposition
Updated.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:40 PM
mammaduke

santahat

Thank you so much for the updates of what is on tv.Rudolph is on Dec. 4th @ 8:00 on CBS, The Christmas shoes is on Dec.9th @ 7:00 on lifetime.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
A Charlie Brown Christmas airs Tomorrow Nov. 27th @ 8/7C on ABC

ALSO...

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Animated) Weds. Nov. 28th @7:30/8:30C also on ABC..

No word on The Flintstones as of yet..
Old 11-26-2007, 09:10 PM
mammaduke

santahat

Still watching for the flinstones, will let u know if we find it.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by mammaduke View Post
Still watching for the flinstones, will let u know if we find it.
Scroll up a few posts. I found it.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:07 PM
mammaduke

santahat

Thanks for letting us know.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

ChristmasRush has shown a merry disposition
VH1 Classic

VH1 Classic will be playing nearly 24 hours of classic Christmas videos like they do every year late Christmas Eve thru Christmas Day...just a heads up for those into that sort of thing
Old 11-27-2007, 10:12 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,269 Times in 3,763 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am LOVING all these Christmas shows on tv, but it's not even December yet & the dilema's have already started. Prancer was on at 7:00 tonight & I love this movie...but Charlie Brown Started at 8. And then Prancer was on again at 9, but The Christmas Gift was on at 9 also! I WANT TO WATCH THEM ALL!!! What am I going to do in December when several channels have Christmas shows on, all at the same time???? Decisions, decisions! Lol! What a problem to have!!