Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,451
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,178)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Bells The Legends of Nature at...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:54 PM
80,874 Views  0 Posts
A Mom's Letter to Santa
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:40 PM
Last post by lauriebear
09-16-2011 12:36 PM
59,969 Views  3 Posts
Nothing
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:18 PM
52,143 Views  0 Posts
Grandpa Got Run Over By...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:22 PM
63,849 Views  0 Posts
Puritan Humbugs and a...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:21 PM
58,125 Views  0 Posts

Old 10-20-2007, 01:31 PM
Christmas Star
Last Achievements

ChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry disposition
bell Egg Nog Style

How do you drink your Egg Nog? Anything added to it? The flavor Kinds? I drink mine with cinnamon and a touch of Whip Cream. I usually mix mine with half milk and Egg Nog .

Old 10-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
I drink mine stright out of the can.well not out of the can literally u know what i mean.I only drink the one that comes in the can with the cow on it.Thats the best kind.
Old 10-20-2007, 02:05 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
straight...no additives. if soy nog is available, I opt for that.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:04 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
I drink it straight or I put about a 1/2 cup of "Christmas Cheer" per 12 oz. into it. Both ways are my favorite. I don't like the flavored egg nog that much but I'll drink it if it's all they have at the store.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:09 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
Call me crazy, but I have never had eggnog.Everyone else in my family loves it. What does it taste like?
Old 10-22-2007, 12:09 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Egg Nog on it's own is typically a bit much for me so I usually cut it down by using half milk, half egg nog in my glass (unless I can get the "holiday nog" which has already thoughtfully done that for me). Topped with a bit of nutmeg and whipped cream is nice but not necessary. I've never had actual "flavored" eggnog but am hoping to try some!
Old 10-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,470 Times in 911 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
I normally just drink my plain however when I was in the store this morning I noticed a new flavor - pumpkin spice. I am going to have to go back and get some.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:30 PM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
I like it right out of the container! I have topped it with a dash of nutmeg, but usually nothing added.

Diana
Old 10-23-2007, 12:43 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
*L* @ OfficePro....too funny. I like to mix mine with half milk and half egg nog. It's sooo darn rich!
Old 10-25-2007, 06:49 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

MerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry disposition
Let's see, we almost always have the Land 'O' Lakes egg nog, or the Schepps. But to that I add fresh ground nutmeg. Yummy yummy!