Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations » are there any other weight watchers out there?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Decorations Christmas is a hands-on art. From the lights we put on the house to the decorations we put on the tree to the great foods we eat in the process, Christmas is a time of doing -- and this is the place we gather to talk, plan and share.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-16-2004, 09:07 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

gracie has shown a merry dispositiongracie has shown a merry disposition
are there any other weight watchers out there?

I am on weight watchers and I like having a spot like this on a christmas forum. As we all know if we dont watch our points or core foods this time of year we will have problems with weight loss. Are there any other weight watchers out there I can commiserate with?

Old 10-16-2004, 10:00 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Mr. Christmas is a new face around here!
Not me, Santa isn't one either, but I guess you already knew that from pictures of him. I won't tell him what I'm saying (I work with him). But, I'm sure you'll find someone out there that's a weight watcher,

Mr.Christmas
Old 10-16-2004, 11:20 AM
Minister of Defense of Santa Claus, North Pole

Elf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elf
Well, I count points now and then. Actually, it is something my wife is more into than me. I've never tried it at Christmas time. I wonder what some naturally occuring low-point Christmas foods might be? Certainly not fudge.

I did try a sugar-free candy cane the other day that wasn't bad...
Read my editorials for the North Pole Gazette | Profile at SantaUpdate.com
Old 10-16-2004, 12:04 PM

well FYI fruit cake is 4 points for a 2 oz slice--better stay away from that or I would be wearing it for sure. Some low points food naturally would be on the vegetable and fruit plate. Weight watcher meetings and cook books have great recipe alternatives and you dont even know you are eatting "diet"
Old 10-16-2004, 12:13 PM
Minister of Defense of Santa Claus, North Pole

Elf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elfElf Ed Zachary is a good elf
You're right, the quality of foods on Weight Watchers is always excellent. My problem is the QUANTITY. A big guy like me can't eat like a bird. When my wife limits me to 30 points in a day I starve.

Elf Ed Zachary
Read my editorials for the North Pole Gazette | Profile at SantaUpdate.com
Old 10-18-2004, 07:04 AM

I am the guest on this thread--Sorry about that. I love these new little smiles how cute is that!!! There just has to be other weight watchers around here !!! I ate a 5 point breakfast !!!!
Old 10-20-2004, 09:53 AM

well I have lost 8 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks and tomorrow I find out how the third week went. Cross your fingers - -there were a couple days I ate too much --but those days happen its ok as long as it isnt everyday ( I love these new smiles!!!)
Old 10-26-2004, 12:44 AM
Vice President of Public Relations, North Pole

Elf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elf
Hey, congrats, gracie! That's super.

I'm up and down in my weight too. Elves bear a great responsibility when it comes to eating cookies of every kind, you know.

Jeff works for See's Candies. (That's how he pays for MMC, I hear). Anyway, he is a dangerous guy to know if you're counting points.

Elf Ernest
Old 10-26-2004, 12:18 PM

weight watchers has 2 plans the points plan and the core plan. The core plan is eat all you need to be satisfied ( not all you want!!) of certian core foods--but I dont think candy, cookies and cocoa are core foods. Too bad I wish they were. As of last Thurs I am down 10 1/4 pounds in 3 weeks . I cant wait til this Thurs I will be even better!!!

good luck, Ernest, on your own weight loss adventure!!!I am sure we will have our ups and downs( literally)
Old 11-05-2004, 06:29 PM

for me the big news is a whopping 16 3/4 pound loss in 5 weeks. Come on I would like to here from you other loosers out there