Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations » are there any other weight watchers out there?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Decorations Christmas is a hands-on art. From the lights we put on the house to the decorations we put on the tree to the great foods we eat in the process, Christmas is a time of doing -- and this is the place we gather to talk, plan and share.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,975
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, TAlbritto

Old 11-05-2004, 11:30 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,986 Times in 2,436 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
WOW! Congratulations, gracie!

I have to admit, I lost a lot of weight last spring. Cut out the soda, reduced the sugar, sucked down water like a camel. Dropped 25lbs easily.

Then the BBQ season started and it all ended.

I'm not too sure I want to go after it again until after Christmas. Food is one of the reasons I really love this time of the year...sigh!

Jeff

Old 11-06-2004, 05:48 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

gracie has shown a merry dispositiongracie has shown a merry disposition
I hear you - I drink a ton of waterand quit drinking soda all together( altho in Michigan we call it POP) I was drinking a case of caffiene free diet coke a week all by my self, then I heard that the nuetra sweet in it was causing so many health problems. Guess What, I started feeling GOOD right away and am having a lot of fun watching that scale go down each week
Old 08-25-2006, 07:49 PM
On the Naughty List

sheepsnot is a new face around here!
What do you guys think about the Atkins Diet? I thought of kicking it off while on vacation. Nothing but MMC and meat for ten days.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:50 PM
MMC Master of SantaClausology

Last Achievements

Michael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnog
Re: are there any other weight watchers out there?

Originally Posted by gracie
...Are there any other weight watchers out there I can commiserate with?
Only on December 26!
Ho! Ho! Ho!

"Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Looking for Santa? Check out my SantaBlog or visit my personal site
Want to become Santa or Mrs. Claus? Visit
ClausNET.com
Old 08-25-2006, 11:50 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Twinkle has disabled reputation
Gracie: Sonny and I have been following the WW plan since July 24th. Sonny has lost 11 lbs and I have lost 5 1/2. Why is that...men always loose so much faster? But Sonny does his 5 mile walks, 10 laps swimming, etc. I don't even come close to that. I'm lucky to be at the gym doing the 30 min. treadmill 5 days a week. But we are happy with the food plan. It is very healthy and satisfying. We are into salsa and fresh veggies big time...with no points. We hit this snack every night. We both feel better and clothes fitting better and even loose for Sonny. Sonny has 10 more lbs to loose and I have 6 to go to be at goal which is 128 lbs. Those last lbs are the hardest and I expect he will reach his goal first. Stick with it Gracie...It does work but you do have to be focused. I found a great WW cheesecake recipe. Going to make this when I loose another lb. This will be my reward..
Old 08-26-2006, 07:28 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
I'm a weight watcher. I've watched go up since I got married. She sure can cook
Old 08-26-2006, 08:06 AM
Santa Clausologist

mrshfromjersey has shown a merry dispositionmrshfromjersey has shown a merry disposition
I'm an old weight watcher but I haven't been participating lately. Great job gracie on the loss.
I've been very bad for the past 6 months. Being stuck at home and bored, I've been sitting around saying to myself "Hmmm...what shall I bake today?" It wouldn't be bad if I was sharing what I'd bake but alas, I wasn't. I finally figured out that if I crave something, I should bake it, eat a piece and then send the rest to work with my husband. I haven't been gaining since I started doing that.
Keep up the good work.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Mistletoeologist

Christy Carol has shown a merry dispositionChristy Carol has shown a merry disposition
I kinda sorta am. I am not a member of Weight Watchers but I use their point system somewhat. It's an easy way to figure out how much and what you can eat. I am also a big user of all the 100 calorie snack packs like the Doritos and popcorn. They are easy to take along and normally do the trick when I need a little something.

I ride a stationary bike for 30 minutes a day (don't know how long or at what speed, the time keeper thingy is broken on it) and walk 1.6 miles a day and keep increasing. So far so good!
Old 10-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

girlyfied has disabled reputation
I'm a WW member. I made Lifetime in March of this year. I lost a little over 50 pounds. I appreciate WW during the holidays. It helps keep me in check. I cvn eat the cookies. I just can't eat my cookies ad everyone else's too.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:44 PM
On the Naughty List

sheepsnot is a new face around here!
I drove past the gym the other day. Tomorrow I'm gonna drive by it twice. Progress!