Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Delilah Playing Christmas Music Starting Tonight

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,096
Threads: 53,978
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, K31E

Old 11-02-2007, 08:12 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

ArkansasChristmas is a good elfArkansasChristmas is a good elfArkansasChristmas is a good elfArkansasChristmas is a good elfArkansasChristmas is a good elfArkansasChristmas is a good elfArkansasChristmas is a good elf
Delilah Playing Christmas Music Starting Tonight

Hey guys, sorry not to post this in the other topic, but I felt it warranted its own thread. Delilah has started playing Christmas music tonight and will continue on through New Years. Usually she will mix in a non-Christmas tune every now and then, but out of fifteen songs I have heard tonight, there hasnt been any non Christmas. Here is a list of affiliates who carry her show.

Edit, too many to post, here is the link. Hope you get her . . .

http://www.radiodelilah.com/affiliates/affiliates.html

Old 11-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker
Last Achievements

JollySteve has shown a merry dispositionJollySteve has shown a merry disposition
Yep. Thank you for the info. For you fine folks around Chicago, I believe that WLIT 93.9 has switched to The Christmas Lite. I checked their website, and it no longer has the countdown to the Christmas Lite banner.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
alright, thanks for sharing!! Me and my wife love listening to her during the holidays, she knows how to set the Christmas spirit!!!! But sadly though we moved this year and she doesn't play on North Dakota radio. But at least we can still listen online.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Santa Clausologist

caseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elf
bell

the only time I listen to the station is during Christmas, and she is my favorite. I emailed the station and they said they were not going to start until the day after Thanksgiving. Maybe she started early, or the station decided to start early.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Christmas Star
Last Achievements

ChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry disposition
The Christmas Star radio station with Delilah is my favorite. I too thought they started Christmas music after thanksgiving but last night i just happened to switch to that station and it was playing Christmas Music. Yahoo!!!!

Old 11-03-2007, 01:02 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Misfit Toy has shown a merry dispositionMisfit Toy has shown a merry dispositionMisfit Toy has shown a merry disposition
Interesting. EZRock usually starts the weekend of the Santa Claus Parade (18th of Nov this year), but maybe during her show they'll play through with Xmas like you said, that would be exciting

...I'll be listening tomorrow (not on saturday here)!

Originally Posted by caseydbell View Post
the only time I listen to the station is during Christmas, and she is my favorite. I emailed the station and they said they were not going to start until the day after Thanksgiving. Maybe she started early, or the station decided to start early.
Its nice to see I'm not the only guy who emails the station asking about the music lol

Last edited by Misfit Toy; 11-03-2007 at 01:07 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Ryan_07 has shown a merry disposition
Afternoon everyone, if anyone from michigan is reading this, just letting you know 96.1 is now playing christmas music, they started on the first so there's two months of christmas music lol, they'll be playing all day and all night to christmas.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:18 PM
Santa Clausologist

caseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elf
bell

I checked the station delilah is on I didnt hear Christmas music, I checked again, still no Christmas music. Maybe she starts it tonight and the station will then follow. Or maybe, unfortunatly, its like I said earlier, shes just starting before the station.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Misfit Toy has shown a merry dispositionMisfit Toy has shown a merry dispositionMisfit Toy has shown a merry disposition
I hope I hear some tunes tonight when I turn her & EZrock on at 9pm! I'm hoping its her doing the Xmas and not that particular station choosing to have Xmas music during their airing of her show.
Old 11-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker
Last Achievements

JAboc has shown a merry dispositionJAboc has shown a merry disposition
Yeah, i've been listening to Delilah all the time but she started playing the Christmas music right after Halloween. It's been great! I haven't heard anything other than Christmas and that's all I listen to after 7pm keep the music rolling!