Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » CD suggestions? whats ur fav?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,834
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 11-09-2007, 06:55 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

maurakl has shown a merry disposition
holly I recommend Jaci Velasquez

I love her Christmas CD. I think she has a short one out now. I haven't heard it, but her first Christmas CD is beautiful!

Maura
Old 11-11-2007, 07:09 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

girlyfied has disabled reputation
If you don't have it, you might like Christmas with the Rat Pack. Frank Sintra has a good Christmas CD, too. Any of the Christmas lounge compilations would be a good choice for you. An old, OOP Starbucks CD called Mistletoe and Merriment has the type of music you like.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:41 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
I can't believe I forgot to mention one of my all time favorites!

A Partridge Family Christmas Card Album!

My mom bought this in the late sixties/early seventies and we listened to it growing up--it was always a favorite! Several years ago, Walgreens had the CD and I bought it. It is really the one piece of music that really brings back my childhood memories.

Old 11-14-2007, 12:14 PM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
If you've not heard the Christmas songs by Lee Harris, you're missing out! http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=102240

'A fistful of we three kings is wonderful' and his version of 'God rest ye merry gentlemen' has got to be one of the best out there!
Old 11-20-2007, 07:38 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elf
The old standards mostly for me. Thought I do really like Mel Torme's Christmas cd.
Same goes for Harry Connick, Johnny Mathis, Tony Bennett, the Time Life series.
I just picked up a TSO cd this weekend. I hear they put on quite a show.
They are here on Thursday, but I'm already going to Jethro Tull on friday. They too have a Christmas CD, which I also have.

Cheers!!

ML
Old 11-25-2007, 09:28 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

sweetmisery has shown a merry dispositionsweetmisery has shown a merry disposition
For me, ANY Christmas albums will do. Though I grew up with the Boney M Christmas album. I also like a certain Philippine album.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:37 AM
mammaduke

santahat

I love the CD's that have all the different artists singing different christmas songs.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:44 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I too like the CDs with a variety of artists. I prefer the classics to the remix made by other artist. The one cd I tend to listen to is my Kenny G...no singing just music..it's sooo relaxing to me. It really puts me in a great mood!