Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,839
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 11-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

BritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elf
more

I'm sure now they'll be selling for this year, I found them on Target's website:

http://www.target.com/gp/search/ref=...rh=k%3Arudolph

They'll most likely be at Wal Mart again too.
$10 is a little steep but if I am working I will definitely buy a Sam the Snowman, Santa, or Rudolph himself.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
OmGee- ty ty ty - I got a Misfit Toy ornament from my ornament partner last year and Mr. HollyJells said that he wants to start collecting Rudolph goodies. WEEEEE ty so much for posting that link. I can not wait until I can get all my stuff out to decorate, I would do it now BUT I have to wait. Ehhh it will look even better this year cuz patience is a virtue and absense makes the heart grow fonder. I am patiently waiting for the 17th to get here and I really miss my Christmas deco alot.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:45 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

stillsnowberry has shown a merry dispositionstillsnowberry has shown a merry disposition
tree

How cute. They must be doing the whole Rudolph cast of characters. I saw The snowman narrator today at a Christmas shop. Looked just like Burl Ives and had the vest and everything.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus for my wonderful visit Silver Dollar City's An Old Fashioned Christmas today and that I can sleep a little later in the morning.)
Old 11-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

sgrover has disabled reputation
Very Cute!

We've got a big Bumble and a little Bumble. The big one growled or something, scared the crap out of my daughter when she was little. She like to pretend though, that the big Bumble was the Mama Bumble, and the little Bumble was the baby Bumble. OK, everybody say "awwwwww".
Old 11-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

BritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elf
Originally Posted by sgrover View Post
Very Cute!

We've got a big Bumble and a little Bumble. The big one growled or something, scared the crap out of my daughter when she was little. She like to pretend though, that the big Bumble was the Mama Bumble, and the little Bumble was the baby Bumble. OK, everybody say "awwwwww".
lol you beat me to the "awwwwww"
Old 11-16-2007, 02:43 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry disposition
super cute