Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Had my first christmas card today....

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,878)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 11-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Had my first christmas card today....

I just want to thank Spikydu for my first christmas card I received this year. I will be posting mine soon!!
Mailboxes of the world watch out!!! he he

Old 11-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yes, I will be busy this weekend working on ours. I LOVE CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!
Old 11-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
There's so much variety isn't there? I never know which cards to choose.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

What kind of christmas cards do you all buy? comical, victorian scene, ?
Old 11-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
I try to mix in some funny ones and some serious ones. For friends and family, I can gear the card to the personality. I have a whole bunch of cards saved up for the Christmas card exchange. It should be fun!
Old 11-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

I love the pictures of Santa Claus. I've seen lovely ones in a shop, i think i'm going to get some tomorrow.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

spikydu has shown a merry dispositionspikydu has shown a merry dispositionspikydu has shown a merry disposition
i make my own cards

this year i made over 300

simon

Last edited by spikydu; 11-09-2007 at 03:42 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
Spikydu...That was/is the most beautiful homemade card! I got it on a day that I needed it the most!!

Thank you, it is grandly standing on my hutch in the kitchen and whenever I look at it, I smile.

Thanks sweetie.

Old 11-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

spikydu has shown a merry dispositionspikydu has shown a merry dispositionspikydu has shown a merry disposition
awww, im glad you got it .

Its nice to know if people got them, i have 1 so far , prouldy sitting on my mantlepiece

Old 11-09-2007, 08:23 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Spikydu, i would like to thank-you for the lovely card, i will be posting mine at the end of November.