Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Candygold Affordable Homemade...
By MMC Editor
11-20-2011 01:33 PM
51,489 Views  0 Posts
Once Upon a Foggy...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:05 PM
50,000 Views  0 Posts
santahat Remember when Black...
By MMC Editor
11-12-2013 12:55 AM
Last post by thechristmasmusicman
01-27-2014 10:42 AM
18,395 Views  4 Posts
How does Santa live for...
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:59 PM
51,697 Views  0 Posts
The Rudolph Controversy
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:21 PM
47,916 Views  0 Posts

Old 11-17-2007, 10:41 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

shooting_rubber has shown a merry disposition
Christmas Decorations....

Hello Everyone,

I am decorating the exterior of my house this upcoming weekend, and I was wondering if there is a website where you can look at photos of exterior christmas decor. Preferably, the finished product so I can get some ideas. I want my house to be the one where people slow down in there car, sometimes stop to get out and look. I want to have A LOT of lights. So far I plan on putting lights on the second level eavestroughs, the lower level ones, the garage, garland with lights around the pilars in the front yard, maybe some ground lighting, but I don't really know how to do that. I also want to somehow alluminate my walkway with lights... Maybe with alluminated candy canes or ground lighting, but as I said before, I don't really know how to do ground lighting.

If you guys could link me to a website to see a finished product of exterior christmas decor that would be great.

Also, what are your guys opinion on the blowup Snowmans/Globes.

I also always load up my iPod with loads of Christmas music around this time to get me into the festivity of the holiday, so what are your guys' favourite christmas music. I absolutely love these songs at the time of christmas, I ALWAYS listen to them.
"12 Days of Christmas." - Relient K.
"Deck the Halls." - Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
"Wizards of Winter." - Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

Thanks guys,
Brenden
The Following User Says Thank You to shooting_rubber For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-03-2014)
Old 11-17-2007, 10:59 PM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Not that I'm in the habit of directing people outside the Merry Network, but you might want to give http://planetchristmas.com/ a try.

Welcome, by the way.
The Following User Says Thank You to dominick For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-03-2014)