Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Our Christmas Surprise! My idea!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,844
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 11-15-2007, 03:40 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thank you everyone Will let you all know after we find out!

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 11-15-2007, 05:24 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Jana that is soooo sweet...I think it's an awesome idea. Don't forget thou we all wanted know too..so be sure to fill us all in.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:28 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
I think that is a great idea!

I have to admit, though, I would not be able to wait. I would take a peek but not tell anyone.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:48 PM

Last Achievements

JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Now that I think of it as a Christmas present, I will be ok with not peeking.. Im the type of person that doesnt like early gifts, I have to wait until Christmas morning for all my presents

Annette, I will for sure tell you all...

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 11-15-2007, 08:07 PM
MMC Master of SantaClausology

Last Achievements

Michael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnog
That's a wonderful idea! My son was born on 12/21. He came home Christmas Day in a big red stocking! And Santa even visited him and the nurses on Christmas Eve!

"Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Looking for Santa? Check out my SantaBlog or visit my personal site
Want to become Santa or Mrs. Claus? Visit
ClausNET.com
Old 11-15-2007, 08:14 PM

Last Achievements

Our first was born on 12/15 and she too came home in a big red stocking I took her to the mall to see Santa at 4 days old and he said she was the youngest he had ever had (so far)

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 11-17-2007, 06:37 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,278 Times in 13,283 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star exciting times

but be careful, even though they say they can tell, they are often wrong. My daughter was supposed to be a boy. We had the nursery done in blue, filled out all the announcements with all the info except date and weight. We were so excited about our little Benjamen's impending arrival. When "he" was born the doctor announce, "you have a girl!" both me and my husband at the same time said "we have a what!!!???" Of course we are quite proud of our daughter, she is quite a blessing.
But, least you think, that was a long time ago and equipment was not so good then, my niece and nephew have a similar story. They were excited about the arrival of another daughter. Explained to their eldest that she would soon no longer be the only girl in the family. Imagine all the explaining they had to do to her when Colin arrived instead of Mary.
What I think it is...... God has a great sence of humour !

So have fun with it, but be prepared for surprises!
Old 11-17-2007, 06:48 AM

Last Achievements

Yeah it can happen, but its not very often with the tech of today I have 4 children and we found out with 3 of the 4 and they were right on... with #5 we will find out also...plus, I always get another U/S just a few weeks before my due date, and that determines it even more...
It probably has a lot to due with the qualifications of the tech giving the U/S

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 11-17-2007, 06:51 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry disposition
That is super cute Jana!!! What a fun Christmas surprise. There is no better gift than a baby.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:20 AM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
That's a wonderful idea Jana!