Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Snow pictures of my yard

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,242
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,552)
Welcome to our newest member, SShoebrid

Old 11-20-2007, 07:48 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Snow pictures of my yard

Well we have been hit with snow and then some. I would say there is almost 2ft. out there. The first picture is of my drive way look close behind the hanging bird feeder,That's my car out there.. the 2nd is of my front yard and my daughters swing set. Feel free to stop by and take some if you need any...*L
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MMC1.jpg (50.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg MMC2.jpg (46.7 KB, 0 views)

Old 11-20-2007, 07:50 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,158 Times in 715 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
OH MY GOD!! We had some snow in some parts of Wales yesterday but it missed me....
Old 11-20-2007, 08:23 AM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
Holy cow!! I think I would pass out if I looked out my window and saw that!!! I would love it for a little while, but my Florida girl blood probably couldn't take it for very long. LOL!

That is beautiful! My kids still haven't seen snow in person yet. They are going to Tennessee in January with the church youth group and they are praying that it snows!

That really is beautiful but I bet hard to drive in. I wouldn't even want to attempt that!!

Diana

P.S. Thanks for sharing your pics! I am jealous.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:24 AM
Santa's Mentor

Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Well we defiantely didn't get missed. It is suppose to keep snowing throughout the day. And start warming up somewhat on Weds. or Thursday. My daughter is loving this. She was out in it last night and was making Snow Angels before school this morning.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:29 AM
Santa's Mentor

Originally Posted by officepro4u View Post
Holy cow!! I think I would pass out if I looked out my window and saw that!!! I would love it for a little while, but my Florida girl blood probably couldn't take it for very long. LOL!

That is beautiful! My kids still haven't seen snow in person yet. They are going to Tennessee in January with the church youth group and they are praying that it snows!

That really is beautiful but I bet hard to drive in. I wouldn't even want to attempt that!!

Diana

P.S. Thanks for sharing your pics! I am jealous.
Thanks Diana,
It really is beautiful. And although I was born in the North and use to snow. I really don't care for it like I did when I was a kid. I grew up in a ski town and I don't care to ski. I also don't like driving out of town when the roads are like this. In town is fine thou. My car is still parked. I took my husband to work this morning since he has 4 wheel drive in his pickup. I hope it snows for your kids while in TN. They would be more than thrilled!

*Wishing I was back in Arizona* I too love and miss the warmth year round.

Last edited by Annette1990; 11-20-2007 at 08:46 AM.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:17 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Why oh why havent we got any snow yet? Its so strange! Its so pretty Annette

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 11-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry disposition
We got about an inch this morning ourselves, which was enough to make my drive to class hairy but pretty. Nice pics, have fun Annette
Old 11-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
yay...I love snow
Old 11-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Beautiful pictures..... I am so jealous. We never get that much here in AZ. Even if we did, it would warm up and melt anyway. Have your daughter make a snow angel for me. Have fun....
Old 11-20-2007, 07:52 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Twinkle has disabled reputation
Lucky you Annette! When I lived in Maryland, I loved it when it snowed during the holiday season. Snow always put me in the Christmas mood. I've been in SW Florida for 10 years now and never see a flake anymore but it does get cooler and maybe a cloudy day here and there this time of year. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.