Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Decorations > Projects » How Much Shopping Do You Have Done ?

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas with the...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:57 PM
55,739 Views  0 Posts
A Mom's Letter to Santa
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:40 PM
Last post by lauriebear
09-16-2011 12:36 PM
59,919 Views  3 Posts
“The Man Who Didn’t Know...
By MerryCarey
05-21-2012 11:18 AM
57,602 Views  0 Posts
How to Stick to Your...
By MMC Editor
11-20-2011 01:43 PM
48,495 Views  0 Posts
Xtree1 Don't Say Goodbye, Just...
By MMC Editor
10-19-2011 08:07 PM
0 Posts

Old 12-03-2007, 08:30 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

Ladybugkisses has shown a merry dispositionLadybugkisses has shown a merry dispositionLadybugkisses has shown a merry disposition
I got a lot done this weekend but I still have a few more gifts to buy including one more for my husband; not to mention everyone's stocking stuffers. But I probably won't finish up til next weekend, that's when payday arrives again for me. I shop a little at a time so as not to put anything on my credit card. I hate using that thing only to rack up a heafty bill after the holidays so I use cash and do my shopping a little each payday. But since my husband's payday is this week we'll still do shopping but he'll be the one putting the cash on the counters, not me! hehehe

Toya
Old 12-03-2007, 08:35 AM
Merry Fourms Member

Snow Faery has shown a merry disposition
I've pretty much finished mine - just got to go to Lush to get the smellies for the hampers and Argos to get my niece and nephew their bits. After that I'm pleased to say, I'm done and dusted!

Although, I do still have to wrap them all.... hehe
Old 12-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
I've got all of the big stuff bought. It is just little odds and ends now. Hopefully, this weekend I will completely finish.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

Miss Darcy has shown a merry dispositionMiss Darcy has shown a merry disposition
I did quite a bit yesterday. I just have a few more presents to buy.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:18 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

lelly has shown a merry dispositionlelly has shown a merry dispositionlelly has shown a merry disposition
ive done almost all of my kids christmas shopping but none of our other family members its going to be hard
The Following User Says Thank You to lelly For This Useful Post:
SparkleNana (10-23-2008)
Old 10-23-2008, 04:31 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I've done some -- but I have to get it organized and wrapped.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:35 AM
Santa Clausologist

VeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoeVeryWelshXmasLover would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I've done a fair bit, but still have loads left to do I love christmas shopping!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 05:19 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,059 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I always start with my grandchildren the girls first (I find the girls are a lot easier to buy gifts for). I had 5 webkinz to buy and now I only have to get 2 more. I'm going today to do my holiday grocery shopping and I may find something today. I try to buy a gift a week.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:43 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I really haven't done much shopping yet this year. I need to get a move on and get it done!!
Old 10-23-2008, 07:07 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

HolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnogHolidayHoney will NOT spit in your eggnog
Very little....I like to wait until it snows and go shopping...makes me feel really Christmassy!