Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > TV » Home Alone 1 and 2 Have Gone Completely MIA

My Merry Christmas Announcement

TV For any child of the 1960s (and later) Christmas just wouldn't be the same without television. Talk Christmas on the tube here, brought to us and constantly updated by the most comprehensive Christmas television resource online, MerryChristmasTV.net.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 11-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

ChristmasRush has shown a merry disposition
Home Alone 1 and 2 Have Gone Completely MIA

Where on Earth is Home Alone 1 or 2 for this year's schedules? This is ridiculous if you ask me. One of the highest grossing if not THE highest grossing Christmas movie of all time and it is not scheduled once on any major or cable network?

TBS started last year breaking the tradition of showing Home Alone right after A Christmas Story marathon...deciding to show The Wizzard of Oz instead.

I dunno bout you...but when I think of Christmas I certainly don't think of Oz.

I had written into TCM and TNT about doing Christmas Eve marathon's of Home Alone, Scrooged, or Christmas Vacation since marathons do so well and A Christmas Story is their highest rated programming of the year on sister station TBS.

It is called the Christmas season...marathons should be well in order for other classics to be shown besides one film. As for ABC Family and The Incredibles? I mean c'mon.

Old 11-27-2007, 03:00 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Surveyor has shown a merry dispositionSurveyor has shown a merry dispositionSurveyor has shown a merry dispositionSurveyor has shown a merry dispositionSurveyor has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by ChristmasRush View Post
Where on Earth is Home Alone 1 or 2 for this year's schedules?
You should probably contact fx Network.

They showed Home Alone a few different times over the Thanksgiving weekend. It's possible that it's on their schedule to be shown prior to Christmas.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:41 PM
mammaduke

santahat

Originally Posted by Surveyor View Post
You should probably contact fx Network.

They showed Home Alone a few different times over the Thanksgiving weekend. It's possible that it's on their schedule to be shown prior to Christmas.
Home alone is on again on Dec.21 @ 8:00 &Dec. 22 @ 6:00 0n fx. then on Dec 25th @6 & 8:00. If anyone finds out when Scrooged is on can you pm me with that information please.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:45 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

Surveyor has shown a merry dispositionSurveyor has shown a merry dispositionSurveyor has shown a merry dispositionSurveyor has shown a merry dispositionSurveyor has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by mammaduke View Post
If anyone finds out when Scrooged is on can you pm me with that information please.
It's on HBO throughout the month of December.

Scrooged
Old 10-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Keeper of the Yule Goat

CharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the WisemenCharlestonNole could be one of the Wisemen
Home Alone 1 coming to blu ray in December.

Can't wait to see and hear it in its hidef glory.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:10 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
would be really weird if they didn´t show HOme Alone...

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 10-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I hope they show the Home Alone movies, my youngest son enjoys them. I find that sometimes networks show odd movies around Christmas, and some of them do not have even a little to do with the Christmas season. You really just have to search around.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:59 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

YellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elfYellowSnow is a good elf
I don't know if the pay channels count? But, I've been seeing Home Alone 2 off & on for the past couple of months. I think I've seen it on both HBO and one of the Starz channels.
I love that movie. I've always been a sort of NYC freak. I love that city.

YS
Old 10-24-2008, 09:32 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
I have them both on dvd so I dont have to worry if they dont play them. BUT I DO love seeing the scene when Buzz says "I wouldnt let you sleep in my room, if you were growing on my ass" but they sensor it out by saying "I wouldnt let you sleep in my room, if you were growing on my butt" but he clearly mouths the word ass lol. Gotta love it :P
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 10-24-2008, 10:14 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elfmac55 is a good elf
Good thing for the dvd versions....It's a December tradition in our house.

ML