Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Christmas Shopping Deadline

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 11-29-2007, 09:51 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

DeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elfDeckTheHalls is a good elf
Christmas Shopping Deadline

When do you usually try and have all your Christmas shopping done by?
Old 11-29-2007, 10:20 AM
mammaduke

I usually have my shopping done by now b but my husband gets paid every other week so I'll have to wait until the 15th to finish I think. We are going this week end to start getting what we can. Little by little I'll get it all done up. So I'll have to say the 15th is my dead line.

Old 11-29-2007, 10:24 AM
Mistletoeologist

sila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
i like to finish by december so i can sit back
but i always buy a wee bit more xxxxxxxx
Old 11-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

stillsnowberry has shown a merry dispositionstillsnowberry has shown a merry disposition
I usually have mine pretty well done by now, but this year I'm waiting for a royalty check before I can shop. I may be doing it all the week before Christmas. But that's okay. My granddaughter won't have time to figure them all out before Christmas morning.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus for royaltiy checks)

Old 11-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Deadline? There's a deadline? Well....I won't go out on Christmas Eve so it all has to be done by the 23rd. I'll only go to Walgreen's and stores like that on Christmas Eve. I don't like huge crowds!
Old 11-29-2007, 06:19 PM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
Originally Posted by stillsnowberry View Post
I usually have mine pretty well done by now, but this year I'm waiting for a royalty check before I can shop. I may be doing it all the week before Christmas. But that's okay. My granddaughter won't have time to figure them all out before Christmas morning.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus for royaltiy checks)

OK...I have to ask...royalty check for WHAT???
Old 11-29-2007, 07:48 PM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
My shopping has to be done by December 1st, HOWEVER; this year my father is being difficult. So is my 14 yo niece. If it were not for them, I would be done!
Old 11-29-2007, 08:03 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Amy has shown a merry disposition
I buy 75% of my stuff online so I try to get the big things out of the way first. I'm usually running around at the last minute getting last minute things...stocking stuffers, etc. So there's no set deadline for me. I try to do better every year but it never happens!!
Old 11-30-2007, 10:03 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I'm usually done by now...But not this year..but I am very close..
Old 11-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
santahat

Im almost done, but i like to shop around this time (december) because its more fun!!