Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,973
Threads: 53,443
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,043)
Welcome to our newest member, Norrisrals
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Bells Joseph, Mary and Jesus
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:52 PM
63,626 Views  0 Posts
Zero Liability Season's...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:46 PM
47,845 Views  0 Posts
Christmas in the...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:16 PM
41,569 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 Chestnuts
By Christmasstar
09-09-2013 07:30 AM
Last post by Meceka
09-18-2013 08:33 PM
10,680 Views  1 Posts
Gift for Men
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:42 PM
57,114 Views  0 Posts

Old 12-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
light

We had a party last night it went well.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:14 AM
Mistletoeologist

sila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
awwwwwww sounds fun claire xxxxxx
Old 03-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Santa Clausologist

auntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elf
I'm already thinking about having our party this year! Trying to choose a date early enough that we are one of the first parties of the season, as everyone gets a little burned out the closer to Christmas it gets.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:04 AM
mammaduke

How about the week-end of thanksgiving to have your party ? That way you'll be the first one to have a party.
Originally Posted by auntieclaus View Post
I'm already thinking about having our party this year! Trying to choose a date early enough that we are one of the first parties of the season, as everyone gets a little burned out the closer to Christmas it gets.
Old 03-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Santa Clausologist

auntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elf
I'd love to do it that weekend, however my DH & sons leave to go deer hunting that weekend, right after we go out and cut our tree down. Then I take the weekend to decorate. So I'm thinking may the next weekend.

Last edited by auntieclaus; 03-02-2008 at 01:15 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

emski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elfemski4379 is a good elf
The next weekend would be great. Most people are ready for Christmas, but not yet tired of the parties.
Old 05-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
star

I like to give (and go to) parties. Instead of giving my Christmas parties at Christmas - I give them throughout the year. I gave one last night. Dinner for 18 children and adults. Of course, nobody knew it was part of my Christmas entertaining. It was billed as a pizza party to welcome new neighbors. It was fun and everybody ate a lot and stayed a long time. I can rest and clean up slowly, and not be exhausted from so many Christmas activities at once! But these were all neighbors that I would love to entertain AT Christmas - if I had enough time and energy and cash then. So - in my mind - I was giving a Christmas party. I give them all throughout the year. Then, when Christmas comes, I can just attend other people's Christmas parties - and not feel bad because I'm not giving any in December.
Old 05-19-2008, 02:17 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,331 Times in 3,115 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by SparkleNana View Post
I like to give (and go to) parties. Instead of giving my Christmas parties at Christmas - I give them throughout the year. I gave one last night. Dinner for 18 children and adults. Of course, nobody knew it was part of my Christmas entertaining. It was billed as a pizza party to welcome new neighbors. It was fun and everybody ate a lot and stayed a long time. I can rest and clean up slowly, and not be exhausted from so many Christmas activities at once! But these were all neighbors that I would love to entertain AT Christmas - if I had enough time and energy and cash then. So - in my mind - I was giving a Christmas party. I give them all throughout the year. Then, when Christmas comes, I can just attend other people's Christmas parties - and not feel bad because I'm not giving any in December.
That's so cool!

Old 05-19-2008, 03:44 PM
mammaduke

That sounds like such a great idea. I love the way you do that.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:40 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

purplecrush has shown a merry dispositionpurplecrush has shown a merry disposition
My next big party will be for Christmas in July. Its normally a cookie party, but im just going to have it be a dough party. That way, no one is baking 10 dozen cookies in the 100 degree weather! Im so excited! I need to start planning it ASAP, thats my plan for Rudolph day!