Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » my favourite xmas song...whats yours - post them here!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,846
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 07-23-2008, 09:38 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Hmm I have a few,Rockin around the christmas tree by brenda lee,Jingle bell rck,We wish you a merry christmas,All alone at christmas,Santa Baby,Eartha Kitt.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria

Old 07-24-2008, 12:34 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,818 Times in 3,859 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
I REALLY enjoy Lorrie Morgan's "Up On Santa Claus Mountain"... couldn't find a You Tube video, though...
Old 07-24-2008, 01:48 PM
Merry Fourms Member

claycath has shown a merry disposition
ornament

I guess I'm a traditionalist. I like O Come All Ye Faithful.

Cathy
Old 08-06-2008, 08:18 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,818 Times in 3,859 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Well, if it's traditional you want, how about Ella Fitzgerald's version of It Came Upon The Midnight Clear..?
Old 08-09-2008, 05:24 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,128 Times in 1,063 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8jEnTSQStGE

This is my favourite
Old 08-09-2008, 07:08 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

anna faye presley has shown a merry dispositionanna faye presley has shown a merry disposition
My Gd Love Hippopotumus For Christmas
Old 08-14-2008, 08:20 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

misjordi has shown a merry dispositionmisjordi has shown a merry dispositionmisjordi has shown a merry dispositionmisjordi has shown a merry disposition
Grandma got run over by a Reindeer!!!!!!!!!!