Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » We finally got sone snow!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,001
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 12-13-2007, 02:30 PM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
We finally got sone snow!!!

We got a couple of inches of snow today, the first of the season. We didn't get nearly as much as was predicted, but at least the ground is white! It makes the Christmas lights look so beautiful! spelling error...Some snow

Old 12-13-2007, 04:51 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Good for you! It has been in the upper 70's here. We are suppose to have a cold front come in though. Sunday the high is only suppose to be in the mid 40's. We won't get any snow, but at least it will feel like Christmas.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:19 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
That's great! We got about 10 minutes of snow flurries and that was about it.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:08 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
WE got hit with a big storm yesterday, and we're getting an even biggger storm around midnight Sat into Sun. Along with the snow, we also had freezing rain for a little while, which made shoveling rather difficult. Luckily my husband has a snow blower, but we still had to shovel a little too. I did what I could, but not as much as my husband. The schools were all closed yesterday, and they have delays today. It really looks like Christmas now!!
Old 12-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,064 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by kidzrme View Post
We got a couple of inches of snow today, the first of the season. We didn't get nearly as much as was predicted, but at least the ground is white! It makes the Christmas lights look so beautiful! spelling error...Some snow
Any photo's for us that wont see any snow this Christmas or any other????
Old 12-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
We got a "skiff" tonight...didn't last thou and not sure if more is on the way.