Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Has anyone ever forgotten to buy someone a christmas gift??

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,008
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, misswang123

Old 12-17-2007, 03:18 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Has anyone ever forgotten to buy someone a christmas gift??

With all the rushing around we have to do and the cooking etc before christmas I was wondering if anyone has ever forgotten to buy a friend/family member a gift and realised too late? And what did you do about it?

This has n't happened to me yet - almost, I've just realised I need to by my grandfather in law a cardigan!!! So here's me grinning like a cheshire cat 'cos I thought I had everyone and poor old Gramps was forgotten about!!

I'd like to hear your stories!!

Old 12-17-2007, 06:43 AM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
I seem to always forget somebody! I guess it's all the rushing around.

One year I forgot my aunt so I went online and bought her a magazine subscription from Magazines.com, wrapped up the confirmation page indicating the name of the magazine. She was thrilled because it was a horse magazine subscription and she LOVES horses. Whew!

I have also got a box of chocolates or cookies or whatever from the 24 hour Walgreens by our house that is open 365 days a year.

I am experienced in forgetting! LOL!

Diana
Old 12-17-2007, 08:09 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

WonderfulChristmasTime1 has shown a merry dispositionWonderfulChristmasTime1 has shown a merry disposition
My girlfriend last year. We broke up the next day and now she's engaged to one of my best friends.

True story.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:52 AM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
Oh my goodness!! That just breaks my heart. You poor thing~
Old 12-17-2007, 08:59 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

WonderfulChristmasTime1 has shown a merry dispositionWonderfulChristmasTime1 has shown a merry disposition
Yes it was very hard times.

I did steal their cat a few months ago though! MWHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Old 12-17-2007, 09:08 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hOW ON EARTH COULD YOU FORGET YOUR GIRLFRIEND?? That was evil of you- (stealing a cat I mean, lol!!)
Old 12-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Nope I haven't forgot anyone yet. (Knock on wood)
Old 12-22-2007, 04:03 PM
Merry Fourms Member

bobbibrowneyes has shown a merry disposition
present Benji

well I never forgot anyone that I know of but one year when I was younger we forgot to buy our dog Benji a gift for CHristmas. He knew it because he did not have anything to upwrap so my parents sent all us kids to the quikshop to buy him a toy. We bought him a green bean squeaky toy. come home wrapped it up and gave it to him. He unwrapped it and then ignored it and pouted all day. He was very smart. so to this day we all make sure we have a gift for our animals.