Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Food From eggnog to candy canes to ginger bread and beyond the flavors and treats of Christmas are a delight. Here we engage in all things connected to Christmas foods -- from recipes to how-to's. This section of the Merry Forums is presented by Merry Christmas Recipes, our own database of Christmas recipes, many of which get submitted by our users from around the world.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,848
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 08-24-2007, 05:31 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

MissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elf
Cards I Made

Here are a couple of Christmas cards I made, they aren't very good but I WAS working with limited supplies (watercolors, scissors and white paper) But I was so in the Christmas Spirit when I made them (still am) that I thought I'd post them!
I'm not sure if this will work if it doesn't someone tell me how to do it! lol
Toodles,

http://myspacemaintenance.com/upload...VRngSUhddj.jpg

http://myspacemaintenance.com/upload...gsz4yO0a5K.jpg

http://myspacemaintenance.com/upload...YK36VANlDH.jpg

http://myspacemaintenance.com/upload...JIAKwEA11v.jpg

Last edited by MissKringle; 08-24-2007 at 05:34 AM.

Old 09-03-2007, 07:43 PM

haagarr has shown a merry dispositionhaagarr has shown a merry disposition
I think the cards are lovely.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:56 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
I love them. Very cute and Christmassy.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:18 AM

MissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elf
Thanks! I'll be handing them out to family & friends as soon as November rolls around! I made about a zillion gift tags too! hehe
Old 09-06-2007, 10:29 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Those turned out very nice You did a great job! Im sure your friends and family will love getting them in the mail...i like to handstamp cards and tags...

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 09-07-2007, 05:30 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

LittleMissLaura has shown a merry dispositionLittleMissLaura has shown a merry disposition
I love when people make hand made cards and those are really stunning!! my fav is the snowman<3
Old 09-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I would like to make my own Cards, but once again I am not Crafty.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:06 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Beautiful cards..my sister in law makes hers too. So beautiful..I should try this next year maybe.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Amy has shown a merry disposition
So cute. I think it's great you took the time to make them. I would love to receive one!
Old 12-21-2007, 07:36 AM

Thesnowman was my fave too littlemisslaura!I liked the way it turned out best