Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Traditions & Memories » How are you doing with getting your Christmas cards out ?

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,430
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Just Like Jesus
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:34 PM
0 Posts
Santa in My Backyard
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:32 PM
43,714 Views  0 Posts
How does Santa live for...
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:59 PM
51,689 Views  0 Posts
How Santa Does It
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:19 PM
46,417 Views  0 Posts
The Nativity Story...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 08:49 PM
Last post by caninemomssister
12-01-2013 06:14 PM
53,842 Views  1 Posts

Old 11-26-2007, 06:47 PM
mammaduke

How are you doing with getting your Christmas cards out ?

I was just wondering if Iam the only one who behind on getting my Christmas cards done. I started them today, I wanted to make sure my friends & nurses all got them as soon as possible. I wrote special letters to the family members that we don't see so they know what is going on here & I"ll put them in there cards.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:49 PM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
I am finishing up mine tonight! WHEW! I had a lot to write.

Diana
Old 11-26-2007, 07:23 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I have started about a week or so ago. But I haven't sent any out yet.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:16 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,887 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
We tackle the project this weekend -- hopefully. The kids have their crayolas sharpened!
Old 11-27-2007, 03:03 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

xmascrackers has shown a merry disposition
They are all over the dining room table at the moment - none posted yet and Im still waiting on the arrival of the special ones from the printer - expected end of next week.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:32 PM
mammaduke

Horah! Celebration time , I finally got all my Christmas cards done, so tomorrow I'll mail the ones that go out of town. Diane look for yours by Friday at the latest.

Jana & Annette1990: I don't have an address for you so if you can will you PM it to me so I can get one off to the both of you.

Last edited by mammaduke; 11-27-2007 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:20 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

Ladybugkisses has shown a merry dispositionLadybugkisses has shown a merry dispositionLadybugkisses has shown a merry disposition
I had almost 100 to do this year and I've done all mostly; I still have about twenty or so. I've postaged about 40 or so and sent them out and I have another 35-40 to postage this weekend and the remaining ones are for co-workers here at work so I can just pass them out when ever. Hubby and I have to buy another box or two this weekend and then we'll be done. But so far I feel good about how far I've gotten so far.

Oh another reason I haven't posted all of them yet is because we took a family picture and I wanted to include it in a few of the cards for family and friends and the pics aren't due to come back until the 5th of Dec.

Toya
Old 11-28-2007, 06:00 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I haven't started yet but I usually mail them in mid December so I've got time. I did get the family to pose for a picture on Thanksgiving. I put a picture in each card. I won't give any staff members (I am a teacher) until my order comes. I give each staff member something every year. I've don't candy cane pens and Christmas pencils in the past. This year I ordered red and green pens so I'm at the mercy of the place I ordered from. They'll all be out by the 15th.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:07 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,467 Times in 910 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
I have not even started my christmas cards yet. As a metter of fact I am not even sure where they are. I bought them last year the day after Christmas. I think I put them in the tote with the gift boxes, ribbons and bows. I guess I better start looking for them so I can get them done. I don't have too many to send out - only about 30 so it should not take me too long.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:30 AM
mammaduke

santahat

Originally Posted by Annette1990 View Post
I have started about a week or so ago. But I haven't sent any out yet.
I still need your address so I can get your card out to you.