Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » I had my Ultrasound!!

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,657)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Parent-Santa...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:29 PM
45,740 Views  0 Posts
A Christmas When Life...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:23 PM
44,640 Views  0 Posts
The Christmas Spider
By MMC Editor
06-03-2002 01:55 PM
47,696 Views  0 Posts
The Angel Twin
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:42 PM
Last post by lauriebear
08-17-2011 01:52 PM
52,084 Views  2 Posts
Nothing
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:18 PM
52,108 Views  0 Posts

Old 12-23-2007, 04:20 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 545 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
I had my Ultrasound!!

went in for our ultra sound on Friday, but told the tech that we wanted her to put the gender in an envelope to open on Cmas eve.. we are drawing one of the kids name out of a hat and they get to open and read it...
had THE BEST Ultra Sound EVER! This was the best in all of my 5 pregnancies It was so amazing!!! Everything we seen... the baby suckled, spread the fingers,,,, showed us the toes.... and we even got the best profile pics ever! The heartbeat was 152.. When she looked for the gender she had us look away : )
She printed me out like 25 pics!!! I promise when I email everyone/text I will also show pics of the beautiful baby She said everything looks perfect... 4 chamber heart, spine is closed and perfect... EVERYTHING! We couldn't be happier!!! It really drove me nuts for the first couple of hours not being able to open the envelope but hubby made me hold out. I thought it would be the other way around. The Tech even put the pic of the "parts" in the envelope so we wont be able to see until then : ) Hubby is convinced it's a girl... HEHEHE!
She said "Because you are such a small girl we are able to get the entire baby in the pic!, " The baby crossed its legs at the ankle and had the hands above the head like our second son did!
According to them I am only 17 weeks and 6 days... baby is perfect at 7 oz. Dr didn't want to change the due date... but that would make the baby due more like May 26th... instead of the 22nd. Im going to go with the 26th because to me an Ultrasound is way more accurate.
We are going to open it tomorrow around lunch I think and let everyone know then... no one can believe we have held off and not ripped the thing open...

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}

Last edited by JanaBanana; 12-23-2007 at 09:07 PM.
Old 12-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,403 Times in 1,734 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Sweetie, can't see the pics - the link isn't linking, if you know what I mean. Try posting it separately.

Bet you can't wait now!!!!
Old 12-23-2007, 05:56 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Jana, This is great news. I am so happy for you. It sounds as if you had one of those 3D ultrasounds. My sister in law had one and I was sooo blown away when she had showed me. I could not believe I was looking at my little nephew and how clear you could see his eyes, nose, mouth, fingers etc. It was sooo Awesome! And when he finally did enter the world the he looked just like he did from the picture. Good job staying strong and not "peeking". It is so going to be worth the wait.
Old 12-23-2007, 08:12 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
That is wonderful news. I can't wait to find out. I wouldn't be able to resist the call of the envelope. Have fun tomorrow and have a Merry Christmas!!!
Old 12-23-2007, 09:05 PM

Last Achievements

JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thank you....

Maureen I havent posted pics of the baby yet... Im waiting until tomorrow after we find out what we are having..

Annette it was actually the regular type U/S. But the pics were still fantastic to us She really took her time with everything...

Merry Christmas to you too Mrs. H ... I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas with their family!

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 12-24-2007, 03:48 AM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Wow, so exciting! Happy envelope opening!
Old 12-29-2007, 04:24 PM
mammaduke

Your baby girl is the greatest blessing the Lord could ever give to you & your family. I am so happy for you Jana.
Old 12-29-2007, 04:30 PM

Last Achievements

Thank you Debbie

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 12-31-2007, 04:50 PM
Merry Fourms Member

KJH1971 has shown a merry disposition
Good Luck the rest of your Pregancy(sp)