Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Christmas Radio & Audio » Archived Online Christmas Audio

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Radio & Audio Discussions of Christmas on tape or disc, playing on the radio or uploaded here at MMC.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 12-19-2009, 09:01 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,238 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Killer Lost 45s Christmas Shows!

Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
Two killer Christmas shows up at Lost 45s! Well worth the price of a free membership (required)!

Stream only - http://www.lost45s.com/

I think these are a limited time only.
Okay, I've had a listen! All I can say is how have I missed this for the last twenty-five years?! WOW!

The Lost 45s is a weekly show that features music long forgotten by your favorite “oldies” station! Host, Barry Scott, has a ton of obscure vinyl stacked on his turntable! You may listen on the radio where the syndicated show airs or stream at the web site. To stream, a free (well worth the price!) membership is required.

I said all that to sat this; The two 25th Annual “Lost In Christmas” shows, parts one and two are KILLER! Each show runs about three hours and features tunes from your own lifetime that you have forgotten or may have not even heard at all!

I ain’t kidding, you’ve got to get over there before these archives rotate off the page! Don’t make me take the radio antenna from Santa’s sleigh to you!

Run! - http://www.lost45.com/index.php
The Following User Says Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (01-01-2010)
Old 12-21-2009, 09:26 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Andy Cirzan

Limited Time! Get it before 2009 closes!

Andy Cirzan, a well known Christmas music collector in obscure hunter circles, has his 2009 comp up.

The Cassette Years: Part 2 – 21st Anniversary Mix - http://christmas.soundopinions.org/

Downloadable in two parts straight from the site.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:34 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Bone Conduction Music Show Christmas Extravaganza 2009!

http://www.thayrone.com/listennow.html

Time Sensitive – Limited Time - Get it now!

If you can only latch on to one Christmas download with your sweaty, elf mitten covered left palm this year, this one’s it!

Download this four hour show in one hour increments before it slides off the archive page!
Old 12-21-2009, 02:43 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

The Fa

For the FaLaLaLaLa checkers and consumers in the audience, the site is experiencing technical difficulties. The King of Jing-a-Ling and his cracked staff are working on it.

Since this takes time away from family festivities, please be patient if the site doesn’t fully return until after Christmas. We can all catch up then!

Don’t fret though! There is still plenty of music to be had at any of The Fa's alumni blogs! Just check back through these pages and choose one.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:15 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

The Fa is Back!

For the FaLaLaLaLa checkers and consumers in the audience, the site is experiencing technical difficulties. The King of Jing-a-Ling and his cracked staff are working on it.

Since this takes time away from family festivities, please be patient if the site doesn’t fully return until after Christmas. We can all catch up then!

Don’t fret though! There is still plenty of music to be had at any of The Fa's alumni blogs! Just check back through these pages and choose one.
The diligent efforts of the King of Jingaling and his elves, while sacrificing Seasonal time with their families, has brought the Fa back just in time for Christmas!

Though every feature isn’t yet restored, the forums and music shares are all set and ready!

Check out this United Airlines “Hemispheres” magazine about FaLaLaLaLa:

http://www.hemispheresmagazine.com/2...r-what-i-hear/
Old 12-26-2009, 02:34 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Time Sensitive!

Two limited time must grabs!

Download the legendary Christmas shows of “Blues Before Sunrise” & the “Bone Conduction Music Show.”

Score a total of nine hours in one hour increments from the 12.20.2009 content at:

http://www.bluesbeforesunrise.org/

http://www.thayrone.com/listennow.html

Time’s a wastin’! They will rotate off sooner than you think!
The Following User Says Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2009, 06:30 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Two Years! - Have you started downloading yet?

(And as always friends and neighbors, a preposition is a terrible thing to end a sentence with.)

This thread quietly celebrated it’s second anniversary on December 26, 2009. I meant to post a little something special, but, hey, I forgot…okay?

I’ve lost count of how many hours of Christmas music that has been featured thus far. There has probably been about an equal amount each of streaming and downloadable links posted for your enjoyment! Thanks to all who read and contribute!

For those looking for a starting point to explore links, one would probably will be better off starting here and working your way back. Reason being, all the share links at the blog sites posted during this season may become broken soon! Many bloggers use a secondary upload/download service to make their shares available. Unless the bloggers have premium accounts at these sites, uploads are only available for a limited time.

So get ‘em while they are hot and don’t be disappointed! I’ve already had to purchase a one terabyte hard drive to store my ever growing stash!
Old 01-01-2010, 10:17 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Adding Two More for 2009!

If you missed these on the radio, Little Steven's 2009 Christmas show are in the archives for streaming! Don't forget to search each year back to 2002 for more Christmas shows!

http://www.littlestevensundergroundg...rship_free.htm

From the web page:

Episode 403: Christmas A-Go-Go ‘09
(Weekend of December 18 – December 20, 2009) Christmas A-Go-Go ‘09 Hey baby, Little Steven here. It’s our favorite time of year in the Underground Garage. It’s time for our annual Christmas A Go-Go show featuring the Ramones, the Beatles, the Electric Prunes, Darlene Love, the Ronettes, and what would Christmas be without Jan & Dean. Tune in to find out what Joe Pesci, Soupy Sales, Tiny Tim, and Rufus Thomas have in common, and yes we are keeping tabs on Ed ‘Kookie’ Brynes too. This weekend it’s the wildest Christmas party in town baby. I’ll see you in the Underground Garage.

Episode 402: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town ‘09
(Weekend of December 11 – December 13, 2009)
Hey baby, Little Steven here, and guess what? Santa Claus is coming to town, that’s right! This weekend in the Underground Garage it’s our pre-Christmas show, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, where we recommend all kinds of cool gifts. And don’t worry, they are the kind you can afford. We know what’s going on out there. Joining us will be the amazing Keith Richards, Darlene Love, the Crystals, the Kinks, Cheap Trick, and a brand new coolest Christmas song from Denmark. I know you can’t wait to find out what Louis Prima, Vibeke, and Mojo Nixon have in common. Come join us this weekend for Rock n’ Roll Radio’s only Christmas dance party. I’ll see you this weekend in the Underground Garage.
Little Steven’s Underground Garage Christmas 2008 shows are available for a listen. You will have to sign up for a free account though. When you are through with the 2008 shows, there are more going back to 2002. The shows are just under two hours apiece.

http://www.littlestevensundergroundgarage.com/

From the webpage:

(Weekend of December 19 -December 21, 2008)
Hey baby, Little Steven here. It’s our favorite time of year in the Underground Garage. It’s time for our annual Christmas A Go-Go show featuring the Ramones, the Beatles, the Electric Prunes, Darlene Love, the Ronettes, and what would Christmas be without Jan & Dean. New music from the Fleshtones, the Cocktail Slippers, the Len Price 3, and all kinds of crazy guests dropping in. Tune in to find out what Joe Pesci, Soupy Sales, Tiny Tim, and Rufus Thomas have in common, and yes we are keeping tabs on Ed ‘Kookie’ Brynes too. This weekend it’s the wildest Christmas party in town baby. I’ll see you in the Underground Garage.

Episode 350: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town '08
(Weekend of December 12 - December 14, 2008)
Hey baby, Little Steven here wishing everybody a Happy Holiday. To get you in the mood this weekend in the Underground Garage we are doing Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. The show where we recommend gifts to all your last minute shoppers. Joining us with all kinds of Christmas songs, new and old, will be the Crystals, Keith Richards, Cheap Trick, the Kinks, brand new Christmas music from the Dollyrots, brand new Christmas music from the Hives with Cyndi Lauper, are you ready for that, and all the way from Norway, Vibeke’s got a brand new Christmas record. Oh its lots of fun. I promise you we will put you in the mood. Come find out what Darlene Love, Mojo Nixon, and Louis Prima have in common. It’s Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, this weekend, in the world’s only Rock n’ Roll dance party with Go-Go girls on the radio. I’ll see you in the Underground Garage.

Last edited by RadioJonD; 01-01-2010 at 10:21 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:26 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

The 2009 BCMS Christmas Extravaganza will drop one level when tonight's new show is posted. Translation, just over two weeks left to grab it!

December 20, 2009 http://www.thayrone.com/listennow.html

I also forgot to mention that Little Steven's Underground Garage requires a free membership to access the archives there.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:51 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

A Very Happy Rudolph Day to Everyone, the first for 2010!

We’ll start this year with Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, and…are you ready for this?!...Kitty Wells!

http://hungovergourmet.com/tunes/index2.htm

http://hungovergourmet.com/tunes/index.htm

Vintage Ready Ripped Vinyl fresh for downloading! Get yours today!

If you didn't capture it already, the always stellar Blues Before Sunrise Christmas show has left the website. On a happier note, you still have a few days to reach out and reel in the four hour Bone Conduction Music Show 2009 Christmas Extravaganza!