Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Hands-On > Christmas Food » Buffalo Chicken Tortilla's Recipe

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Food From eggnog to candy canes to ginger bread and beyond the flavors and treats of Christmas are a delight. Here we engage in all things connected to Christmas foods -- from recipes to how-to's. This section of the Merry Forums is presented by Merry Christmas Recipes, our own database of Christmas recipes, many of which get submitted by our users from around the world.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 53,994
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, K1081

Old 01-06-2008, 02:17 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,789 Times in 3,875 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Buffalo Chicken Tortilla's Recipe

A friend of mine came up with this recipe over the holidays & it has been such a big hit!! As a matter of fact, I am making them right now to bring to my in laws tonight! They are quick & easy!

Buffalo Chicken Tortilla’s

2 cans chicken (or 1 large)
2 cream cheese
1 packet ranch dressing
Buffalo Wing Sauce (add enough to give it a zing, but not too much that it gets runny –
about ¼ cup)
Green Onion (to taste)
Diced Jalapeno’s (to taste)
Seasoning salt, garlic salt/powder, Franks Hot Sauce (to taste)

Mix together, spread on tortilla’s, roll up, slice & refrigerate.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,789 Times in 3,875 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I just noticed that I didn't post this in the recipe section...oops! Will post there now...

Old 01-10-2008, 07:10 AM
Santa Clausologist

officepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elfofficepro4u is a good elf
YUM!! That sounds good!!

Diana
Old 01-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I agree this does sound good. I like things like this and usually make my wraps using like sliced deli turkey, ham or roast beef. With flavored cream cheese such as vegetable or onion and chive, then I usually add other veggies like lettuce, tomatoe, peppers etc. I will have to try this recipe sometime. It would be a nice change. Thanks for sharing.