Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2008

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas Tree Tips for Keeping Your...
By MMC Editor
08-30-2011 02:21 AM
65,641 Views  0 Posts
The Scientific Theory of...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:36 PM
50,604 Views  0 Posts
Jimmy Scarecrow's...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 07:57 PM
66,835 Views  0 Posts
Winning the Gimmee Battle
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:29 PM
49,538 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree The Birds' Christmas...
By MMC Editor
10-11-2013 06:59 AM
Last post by Virginia
10-30-2013 03:12 AM
21,238 Views  1 Posts

Old 01-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
Oh SILA.. sorry to hear that. I hope your baby gets better soon!

Reserved a ticket...no wait, I'm in the Opera...OK...OK. Heehehe. Gotta get that wig dusted off...my lipstick and false eyelashes out. I said eyelashes.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,043 Times in 2,766 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
OPERA PART XXVIII will debut tomorrow.... get your reserved tickets now...
.....Brought to you by Maxwell House and Folgers......
Old 01-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,206 Times in 3,094 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good rainy evening! Maybe this isn't a good place for me to visit...all this talk about java...now I have a craving for a big ol mug!!! I'm thinking about some Highlander Grogg...mmmmm.... Went to Hobby Lobby today. They had their scrapbook stickers 50% off- and I still spent over 30 bucks on CHRISTMAS stickers!!! Lol! I should have enough Christmas stickers to scrapbook the next 10 Christmas's! I also bought some CHRISTMAS lights for next year, 80% off - what a deal!! I saw our neighbors taking down their Christmas decorations today & my hubby took down our outside reindeer, santa & sleigh - so sad! I was going to let my inside decorations up until after the Buckeye game on Monday night, but now I'm thinking I might just take them down tomorrow. I'll see once! What a bummer! ONE more night to sit in the dark with only the Chrsitmas lights on. But I can't wait to get out all my snowmen...that will be fun!! Always have to have something to look forward too....

Have a great night ya'll!!!

Old 01-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
~Hey Holiday!~ I was in Hobby Lobby just yesterday...found some Strathmore paper (watercolor)..4 huge sheets...for $9.99. Very nice! Saw some other cool must-have items...hard to leave with ANY cash in my wallet! Love that place!
Old 01-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,206 Times in 3,094 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I had forgotten how big Hobby Lobby is & how much stuff they have!! Holy smokes! What a fun store!! I got some other scrapbooking stuff there on sale too. I wish it was closer.... (oh wait! Maybe not...)

Old 01-06-2008, 01:43 AM
Mistletoeologist

sila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
thank you cedar she got throught the night without being sick yipeeeeeeee

i threw out my lights as they broke when the tree fell then i found the spare bulbs when i was putting everything away!!!!!
Old 01-06-2008, 01:44 AM
Mistletoeologist

sila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
ive never heard of hobby lobby sounds fun
Old 01-06-2008, 07:25 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,402 Times in 1,734 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
I'll take 2 tickets please. Opera glasses at the ready........
Old 01-06-2008, 07:26 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 31,482 Times in 5,805 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Those opera glasses are not plaid.....

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 01-06-2008, 07:29 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,402 Times in 1,734 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Ha HA - that's where you're wrong; they have been customised!! Amazing what you can do with fabric remnants and sticky backed plastic!