Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2008

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,851
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 11-30-2008, 09:41 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
I agree. MMC is much too quiet .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-30-2008, 10:07 AM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Hello everyone!!
Old 11-30-2008, 12:36 PM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Hi clarebear!!1 What are you doing? What is everybody doing?
Old 11-30-2008, 01:05 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Speedy...I think it´s so quiet cos everyone is still stuffed from Thanks Giving....

I just saw the Coca Cola Christmas Commercial....always great to see a Christmas Commercial...ain´t it?

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

Old 11-30-2008, 01:32 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
i haven't been on much lately but that's because i have been soooo busy with all my christmas prepping and trying to fit my work in that i needed to do before christmas. i imagine that's why it's gone a bit quieter, people are just too busy! i guess it will pick up soon once all the shopping/wrapping/christmas cleaning is done.

Despite my username, I am female!
Old 11-30-2008, 02:54 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 32,455 Times in 5,961 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
TREE UP ( had a cup of coffee to celebrate)

WREATH(S) UP..( had a cup of coffee to celebrate)

ALUMINUM TREE UP ( Had a cup of coffee to celebrate)

hmmm glad everything is up.. think I will have a cup of coffee to celebrate!

YADDA!!!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 11-30-2008, 02:55 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 32,455 Times in 5,961 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
HMM QVC Gift Show has this cool Coffeemaker as the pick of the day.. hmmm hmm hmmm

Hey JAY.. HEY CROWN.. HEY RADIO.. HEY CEDAR.. old timers... ( snicker) should I??

YABBA

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 11-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

kcmsom76 has shown a merry dispositionkcmsom76 has shown a merry dispositionkcmsom76 has shown a merry dispositionkcmsom76 has shown a merry disposition
I just finished watching JACK FROST and know i am having the last of the pecan pie and sweet potato casserole. lol No one else wanted it, and I couldn't let it got to waste, no could I?
Old 11-30-2008, 04:01 PM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,907 Times in 2,854 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
HMM QVC Gift Show has this cool Coffeemaker as the pick of the day.. hmmm hmm hmmm

Hey JAY.. HEY CROWN.. HEY RADIO.. HEY CEDAR.. old timers... ( snicker) should I??.....
Of course!
(You'll never forgive yourself if you don't)
Old 12-01-2008, 06:56 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,907 Times in 2,854 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Morning, Folks.

What is today??
All together, now:
The start of D-E-C-E-M-B-E-R!

That's right, we have at last reached the long-awaited and much coveted month of Christmas - the only month that lies entirely in our fantastically wonderful Christmas Season!
(If you aren't in the Christmas spirit by now, it may be starting to get too late!)

Today is Day 19 of our Christmas Season. (Wow! - Day after tomorrow will see us 3 weeks into the Season!)
Days to Christmas Day: 24 (Better get that gift shopping into high gear!)

Well, I'm putting up my decorations some time this week and Saturday will see a Frasier Fir Christmas Tree in the living room!

Have a Marvelous Monday, Friends!