Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2008

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,468
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,864)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Rudolph Controversy
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:21 PM
47,984 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 Catching Santa: Ain't...
By Elf Ed Zachary
11-26-2013 03:03 AM
4,402 Views  0 Posts
Sam's First Christmas
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:23 PM
48,445 Views  0 Posts
Presentblue Black Friday 2012: The...
By Jeff Westover
11-23-2012 05:13 PM
48,663 Views  0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2004
By MMC Editor
06-11-2004 11:00 PM
60,631 Views  0 Posts

Old 12-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,123 Times in 2,774 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
And with that post, HolidayHoney brought us to the 5,000 post mark for the thread on Christmas Day!
Here's to 5,001 and beyond!

I hope everyone experienced a wonderful Christmas Day and will enjoy the 7-day balance of Christmas Season 2008!
Old 12-26-2008, 12:37 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,147 Times in 3,699 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
still celebrating....just getting ready for the day....my father, brother and his family (wife and two kids) and my mom are coming for dinner (lunch), presents and spending time...looking forward to it

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Iron Eagle (12-28-2008)
Old 12-26-2008, 01:52 AM
Christmasologist

Wenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoeWenceslaus would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

Photo by Leo Reynolds

Merry 2nd Day of Christmas to all!
Old 12-26-2008, 06:51 AM

Last Achievements

Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Second day of Christmas.....and 44th Day of Christmas Season 2008.
So cancel those post-Christmas blues!
It may be after Christmas but we are still within the Christmas Season, to January 1.
That means no school for the kids!, bowl games!, New Years Eve and Day plans!
.....and our Christmas Season 2009 count silently running!

Have a Fabulous Friday, Folks.
And keep enjoying your Season!
Old 12-26-2008, 12:53 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

BooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elfBooksNChristmas is a good elf
I'm definitely still enjoying it! Making sugar cookies today and watching Christmas movies! Hope everyone else is still enjoying as well!
Old 12-26-2008, 01:50 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 31,611 Times in 5,821 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
As Gracie says.. Christmas is either here..or on it's way...

YABBA

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
The Following User Says Thank You to Binger For This Useful Post:
Iron Eagle (12-28-2008)
Old 12-27-2008, 07:35 AM

Last Achievements

You are so right, my friend.
And Christmas Season 2009 is closer than you think.

Here's hoping that everyone is still enjoying our current wonderful Christmas Season and looking forward to launching forth on our journey to Season 2009 which begins in just 5 days.
At that point, we will bid a fond farewell to this thread, which will be locked at the end of Dec 31.

Next year, we will shoot for a new record, including breaking the 200,000 view barrier which we just missed this year.

Have a Stupendous Saturday and enjoy your last weekend of 2008!
Old 12-27-2008, 08:04 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
looking forward to the new countdown already....now....Christmas is just over...and I´m not sad about it...but I will be here on this site just as much as I was the last 5 months.......

I´m curious on what the next year brings

Old 12-27-2008, 10:22 AM
Christmasologist

SparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSparkleNana would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
At the 75% off Christmas Items sale -- I bought two new food items to try for the first time.

(1) Little individual mince pies. To my surpriuse - no meat in them! Raisins and apples and spices and brown sugar. And it says to "serve warm with heavy cream". Even cardboard served warm with heavy cream would be good! I can't wait to try these little pies!

(2) A tin of hot buttered rum mix. It has nutmeg and cinnamon and brown sugar and other delicious things. the directions say to stir and heat with rum. Butter optional! Wow - I'll try it with and without butter!

Whoopie! Christmas Joy continuing!!!!
Old 12-27-2008, 11:40 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

I was just laughing bout the hardboard comment...haha