Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 01-23-2008, 10:51 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,238 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYp2LOs4Rok

Ignore the video, just listen to the lyrics!
Old 01-23-2008, 10:55 AM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
Omg Jon. That was lovely...who is that?
Old 01-23-2008, 03:19 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,238 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Cedarfarm View Post
Omg Jon. That was lovely...who is that?
Billy Joe Shaver; one of those guys that's been around forever that hardly anyone knows. He's too cool for corporate broadcast vampire radio.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Wow! Hadn't heard that song in a long time! I LOVE the old country songs!
Old 01-29-2008, 05:11 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Rennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elf
bell

Oh I remember the old five and dime store we used to have in Reedsport when I was growning up. They had a confection counter there and I used to get cherry phosfates mmmmmmm they were good. I know I spelled that wrong. It was a cherry drink with a funny sparkly taste. I remember the first time I saw Santa there also, the store was decorated to the hilt. I couldnt get enough of it, I went there every day. I remember selling papers on the corner right outside and when I had enough I would go in for one of those drinks and look at all the decorations and beautiful dolls and toys and dream.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:47 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by Rennabelle View Post
Oh I remember the old five and dime store we used to have in Reedsport when I was growning up. They had a confection counter there and I used to get cherry phosfates mmmmmmm they were good. I know I spelled that wrong. It was a cherry drink with a funny sparkly taste. I remember the first time I saw Santa there also, the store was decorated to the hilt. I couldnt get enough of it, I went there every day. I remember selling papers on the corner right outside and when I had enough I would go in for one of those drinks and look at all the decorations and beautiful dolls and toys and dream.
I don't think I have ever had a cherry phosphate...it sounds yummy thou. I wonder if they still make them? We have an old soda fountain inside our drug store here maybe I should ask next time I go in.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Santa's Mentor

Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Found this site on how to make Phosphates sounds as if they come in many different flavors.
http://www.cloudcreations.com/cafe/sodafountian.html
Old 05-01-2008, 01:59 PM
mammaduke

That is a great sight Annette, thanks for sharing it with us.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:46 PM
Santa's Mentor

I still haven't had one of these....I should try making it sometime.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:04 PM
Every time a bell rings..

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,303 Times in 610 Posts
rodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the treerodmonster you could wrap up and put under the tree
Ya'll

I have been here!
Its in an awesome Christmas Museum / Center.
It was really really amazing!
Would be happy to share some additional photos if anyone is interested.
=)