Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » What is you funniest computer story, or joke

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,026
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,029)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 02-17-2008, 09:06 PM
mammaduke

What is you funniest computer story, or joke

I was wondering what you funniest computer story or Joke is ?
My is if my mom got a computer & it said " you have mail" she would go to the mail box to see.

Old 02-18-2008, 08:43 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
A friend of mine's mother had come to visit her for a couple of weeks a few years ago at Christmas. While her mother was there, my friend tried to show her how to use the computer (her mom had never used one) to send e-mail, to get information from the internet, etc.

Well, for some reason, her mother could just never get the hang of it...something would always just not work right. Well, after her mother went home, my friend did some maintenance on her computer and discovered that her CPU had a virus that was slowing things down and creating problems.

Anxious to tell her mother that the problem had actually been with the CPU and NOT with her mom's computer skills, my friend called her mom and said "mom, the reason you couldn't get the computer to work quite right when you were here was because the computer had a virus."

Her mom's response?

"Well, I was wondering about that because I'm telling you when I got home I got the worst cold I've ever had in my life. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that I'd gotten pnuemonia from that computer!"

Yep. Her mom was convinced she'd contracted the cold from the computer and refuses to touch one again. LOL

We couldn't help but laugh!
Old 02-18-2008, 10:20 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I guess my funniest and most embarassing PC moment would be when I am Instant Messaging a few people at once and send the wrong message to the wrong person. My g/f in Seattle sent me a funny joke but I can't say it here. I guess if you really want to know send me a PM here and I will let you know. *L
Old 02-20-2008, 11:34 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Montana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry disposition
I do a lot of computer work around the county... some time back I bought a bunch of fake keyboard buttons that read "Panic" and put them on the keyboards I was servicing. You wouldn't believe how many calls I got complaining the panic button didn't work...
Old 02-21-2008, 12:46 PM
mammaduke

These stories are great, Thank you everyone for them. If there are anymore stories or jokes out there share them with us .