Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,096
Threads: 53,978
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, K31E

Old 02-25-2008, 01:16 PM
mammaduke

Looks like a really fantastic place, I would like to go there this summer for vacation.

Old 02-27-2008, 05:43 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,689 Times in 3,852 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing the pictures! Hope you had a great time!

Old 02-27-2008, 06:05 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Steven,
Thanks for sharing the link. I have never heard of this place either. Looks like a nice place. Also, thanks for sharing all the pictures. I really enjoyed viewing them. I really liked the deer head and how they put a wreath around it. Gave me an idea on what to do with the one I have at my house around the holiday season. Hope you had a good time.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,642 Times in 13,342 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star nice place

never heard of it before now, but looks like it would be fun to visit. Thanks for sharing that with us
Old 03-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Santa Clausologist

auntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elf
Oh my word, I want to go toooooo. Now to talk my DH into going
Old 03-02-2008, 01:55 PM
mammaduke

To bad a bunch of us couldn't meet there some time, that would be so much fun all us Christmas lovers together @ the Christmas Place.We should try to see if we can set something up next year.
Old 05-17-2008, 10:31 PM
mammaduke

For everyone new here this is where I am planning a Christmas in July gathering for 2009, check it out & if you want to join us let me know.So far we have 50 members from different sights, plus there family members.
So let me know if you'd like to go.
Originally Posted by steven-and-angela View Post
pigeon forge Tennessee, its a hotel built by the owners of the incredible Christmas place the hotel and the store face each other

www.thechristmasplace.com
www.innatchristmasplace.com

Old 05-18-2008, 06:20 AM
MMC Video Editor

thechristmasnut has shown a merry disposition
I can only imagine that it will be beautiful... I LOVE the store, been there a lot.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:23 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,484 Times in 1,762 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Whoa, you'll be snapped up quicker than you can say "Kris Kringle". Mamma's on a mission...........!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 04:50 PM
mammaduke

I sure am want as many to come to the gather as we can get. Should really be a fun family time & a great way to celebrate Christmas in July(2009).