Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Hi! How are my Christmas loving friends?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,085
Threads: 53,910
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, williamjohn

Old 03-01-2008, 01:28 PM
mammaduke

Jana, They say in the Spring it is a new beginning of life as the flowers bloom, the trees get there new buds for there leaves, & the birds sing there happy song. This Spring you'll have the new birth of your own with the arrival of your beautiful daughter.
Welcome back & Happy Spring.

Old 03-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by Dom View Post
When I get older I think I want to move south, or spend the winter down south.
Winters are nice down here, but summers are brutal! Ugh, I already dread it!
Old 03-03-2008, 05:48 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thanks for the welcome back Didnt get the after christmas blues too bad, as we had some pretty exciting things to focus on....
And yet here it is March 3rd and its snowing again GRRRRRRRRRRR! Its driving me bananans! I do love snow, but not AFTER Christmas...
Hope everyone enjoys their week!!

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 03-04-2008, 10:00 AM
mammaduke

So want spring to get here, tired of all this crazy weather. One minute in the 60's , then ice, then snow. Will it ever end ?
Old 03-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Hi Jana,
glad to hear the pregnancy is going well. It does seem like only yesterday you told us you were expecting!! Wow, I wish Christmas could come as quick as your baby!!
Old 03-27-2008, 07:55 AM

Last Achievements

JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree

This pregnancy has flown by according to my friends and family...

Ok I swear! We live in the in another world or something.... ITS SNOWING AGAIN!
PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 03-27-2008, 10:00 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!
Good to see you here Jana. I hear ya about the snow. It was blizzard like for about 15 minutes here this morning. The temps. are cold and I am thinking where the heck is Spring. We are also in for more flurries later to from the sounds of it. Agh! I am sick of this.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:16 AM
mammaduke

We need to send sun shine your way. You are doing great Jana & you look so beautiful.
Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!!
Old 04-09-2008, 07:26 AM

Last Achievements

Yep its April 9th and it snowed again WHY! Its not December....
They are calling for 65 this Saturday.... keeping my fingers crossed for that

Thanks Mamaduke!

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 04-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
[quote=JanaBanana;70803]Yep its April 9th and it snowed again WHY! Its not December....
They are calling for 65 this Saturday.... keeping my fingers crossed for that
Hear ya there Jana...we got 2 inches Sunday evening but it melted off quickly. 53 here today with some rain later and 64 by Saturday. Good to see you!