Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » ***Official American Idol Thread***

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,846
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 02-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

judypancoast has shown a merry disposition
Favorites?

Anybody have any favorites so far? I hated to see that little country bridge jumper get the boot so fast. I haven't seen the dock worker in Hollywood...did I miss him? Cause I thought he was fantastic and I'm ready to go out and buy his album now!

Old 02-11-2010, 09:18 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,641 Times in 584 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by judypancoast View Post
Anybody have any favorites so far? I hated to see that little country bridge jumper get the boot so fast. I haven't seen the dock worker in Hollywood...did I miss him? Cause I thought he was fantastic and I'm ready to go out and buy his album now!
I live in the same county as Vanessa, the "little country bridge jumper". We all know we are "country", so we are proud of her & embarrassed of ourselves at the same time! We don't know how bad we sound to others until we hear one of our own on tv. At least no one on the show made fun of her, then we'd all have to be mad! I knew she didn't have a ghost of a chance in Hollywood, but I was proud of her for going for it.

DH & I don't have favorites yet & I debated even watching this year. I guess I'm in though. I don't like Miss Bossy from the last group that performed last night, just because of her attitude. Other than that, no one stands out yet.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:29 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,320 Times in 28,891 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Most of my favorites went home last night so I am not sure who I will be pulling for now.

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 10:47 AM

Last Achievements

made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Well theere was no one with great preformances last night. The only one I really remember is the one who went out 10th. I think that is just because she has a diffferent name that I can't remember. Hopefully the boys are better tonight.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:42 AM

Last Achievements

The guys were defintely better last night. I still haven't picked out a favorite but it will probally be one of the guys.

Old 02-25-2010, 02:42 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,492 Times in 9,281 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

At this point, I like Andrew Garcia

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-25-2010, 10:18 PM

Last Achievements

I will agree with america this week on who went home and when you start to bad mouth the judges and say that they didn't give you enough constructive criticism you just look like a sore loser.

The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-26-2010)
Old 02-27-2010, 10:00 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'm watching, as I do every year. I'm not overly impressed but I'll still be watching.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:21 AM

Last Achievements

I liked alex and was sad to see him go. I would say that big mike and crystal bowersox are probally the best at this point.

Old 03-13-2010, 08:55 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I like Mike, Crystal and Lee. I'm just not impressed with a lot of them. We'll see how it goes over the next few weeks.