Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Thank you for the support !!!!

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,449
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,164)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Bells Christmas Before Christ
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:38 PM
59,837 Views  0 Posts
Candlemas
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:26 PM
52,517 Views  0 Posts
Gift for Men
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:42 PM
57,120 Views  0 Posts
Learning the True...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:02 PM
44,751 Views  0 Posts
Counter Point: Why There...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:38 PM
43,486 Views  0 Posts

Old 03-25-2008, 05:32 PM
mammaduke

Thank you for the support !!!!

Thank you everyone for your support as I prepared for my bone marrow test today. I will find out in 7 days, but until then they will keep testing my blood to watch my white cell count.

It really hurts but have good pain meds.

Thank you again everyone !
Old 03-25-2008, 09:46 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Hang in there, mammaduke. We're with you.

I have a co-worker -- same age as me -- who underwent a double mastectomy on Good Friday. She has young children too, so this has been a real trial for them. Late in the evening we got word that her surgery went well and that they found no cancerous cells in her lymph nodes -- that a MIRACLE, considering she had it in both breasts.

Miracles happen. We're praying for one for you too.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:41 AM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

ducktapehero has shown a merry dispositionducktapehero has shown a merry dispositionducktapehero has shown a merry dispositionducktapehero has shown a merry dispositionducktapehero has shown a merry disposition
I'm new here and I don't know what it is you're going thru but I will pray for you.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:00 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Stay strong and be positive. I will be here to support you all the way!
Old 03-26-2008, 05:48 PM
Santa Clausologist

auntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elfauntieclaus is a good elf
You are in my thoughts and in my prayers.

"Be still and know that I am God"
Old 03-27-2008, 05:27 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,470 Times in 911 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
keeping you in our thoughts and prayers too
Old 03-27-2008, 06:05 PM
mammaduke

Had another blood test today, white cells slightly elevated, so have to go back Saturday foe another one, to make sure it's not an infection, until I get the bone marrow test results.
It's everyother day blood testing to watch my counts.

Thank you everyone for the support & prayers.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:51 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,238 Times in 12,639 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star hugs for you...

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...egieboquet.jpg
here is a bouquet for you (since I cannot give it to you personally, this healthy one will have to do for now)
More Hugs to you!

Last edited by Christmasstar; 03-28-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:31 PM
mammaduke

I got the results from my bone marrow test today, NO LEUKEMIA, I have a strep infection so that is why the white cell count is up.
Thank you everyone for the prayers & words of support.

Old 04-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,668 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
What a relief I'm sure. Glad to hear your results came back fine.