Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 12-08-2010, 01:25 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,491 Times in 9,280 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

1. Daffy Duck
2. Wile E. Coyote
3. Foghorn Leghorn
4. Charlie Brown
5. Bugs Bunny

Gimme 5 of YOUR favorite cartoon characters !!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,705 Times in 14,908 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Optimus Prime
Mickey Mouse
Yogi Bear
The kids from South Park
The Grinch

Gimme 5 of your favorite movies from 2000-2010
Old 12-09-2010, 07:59 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,816 Times in 3,858 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Spider-Man
The Incredibles
Fantastic Four
Elf
Enchanted

Gimme 5 characters from Miracle On 34th Street
Old 12-11-2010, 03:07 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

SW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

Doris Walker
Kris Kringle
Fred Gailey
Granville Sawyer
Judge Henry X. Harper

In your opinion, Gimme 5 outlandish urban myths you have heard of
Old 12-11-2010, 03:17 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

angelpugs has shown a merry disposition
bell

santa claus,bugs bunny,garfield,daffy duck,mickey mouse.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:32 AM

caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Santa is a myth ?????!!!! (I think the others you mentioned are cartoon characters )

Gimme 5 of your favorite versions of A Christmas Carol

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,816 Times in 3,858 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
I only have one "favorite" version of Christmas Carol but I'll be a sport and list five...

Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol
The Stingiest Man In Town
Scrooged
Mickey's Christmas Carol
An American Christmas Carol (the one with Henry Winkler)

MY five most outlandish urban myths are...

waking up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney
needles infected with AIDS in the mailbox to prick the mailman
answering an e-mail will get you a free trip to Disney World (or a new Microsoft computer)
Mister Rogers was a Special Forces sniper in Vietnam
A comprehensive healthcare plan that will NOT add one dime to the deficit

Gimme 5 favorite candies from your youth that they don't seem to make anymore
Old 12-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Christmas Royalty

Thanked 2,778 Times in 675 Posts
vsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnog
They might still make these, but I haven't seen them around my area in years.

1) Fruit roll-ups
2) Crybabies
3) Tongue Splashers
4) Atomic Warheads
5) Tearjerkers

Gimme 5 of your favorite James Bond films.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:53 PM

holly

1. Dr. No
2. You Only Live Twice
3. From Russia With Love
4. A View To A Kill
5. Goldfinger

Gimme 5 super rock stars from the 1960s/1970s.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Christmas Royalty

Thanked 2,778 Times in 675 Posts
vsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnogvsuclaribnl will NOT spit in your eggnog
Jimi Hendrix
Eric Clapton
Led Zeppelin
The Beatles (at least *I* consider them rock stars! )
Jim Morrison

Gimme 5 80's bands who were one-hit wonders...