Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,916
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 04-26-2011, 07:59 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,837 Times in 3,868 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Back To School, part one
Back To School, part two
The Family Tree
The Third Miracle
Annabelle (I actually remember this episode... the storekeeper's sister is the fat lady in the circus!)

Gimme 5 comets that have passed by Earth in the last 200 years

Old 05-02-2011, 08:07 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
for the bump...

Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
Back To School, part one
Back To School, part two
The Family Tree
The Third Miracle
Annabelle (I actually remember this episode... the storekeeper's sister is the fat lady in the circus!)

Gimme 5 comets that have passed by Earth in the last 200 years
Old 05-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,590 Times in 748 Posts
Kimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9
Comet Hale Bopp
Comet Swift-Tuttle
Comet Hyakutake
Comet Holmes

Gimme 5 teen idols of the 1980s.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,471 Times in 13,312 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Donny Osmond
Patrick Swayze
John Travolta

Burt Reynolds
Tom Selleck
Donny Osmond...wait did I already mention him?

give me 5 famous people who live in Ontario Canada
Old 05-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

SW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

I hope that this is close enough....

Dave Thomas
Jim Carrey
Gordon Lightfoot
Alanis Morissette
Justin Bieber

Now, for a goodie.....

Gimme 5 cities with a population less than 500,000 people that have a NOSC

(Again, think military)

Old 05-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

um... I already did the NOSC one... pass... let someone else have some of the Google fun..!
Old 05-03-2011, 04:39 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,590 Times in 748 Posts
Kimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Lubbock, TX
Wilmington, NC
La Crosse, WI
Bangor, WA
Wichita, KS

(I hope I did that right! )

Gimme 5 of the least populated state capitals!
Old 05-04-2011, 07:42 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Montpelier, Vermont
Frankfort, Kentucky
Augusta, Maine
Helena, Montana
Juneau, Alaske

Gimme 5 cartoon catch phrases and the character who says it (ie: "What's up, Doc?" -- Bugs Bunny)
Old 05-04-2011, 08:14 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,133 Times in 15,009 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thufferin thucotash-Sylvester
I taught I taw a puddy tat-Tweety Bird
Transform and rollout-Optimus Prime
That's all folks! -Porky Pig
Good grief-Charlie Brown

Gimme 5 different evergreen trees
Old 05-05-2011, 07:28 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Scotch Pine
Douglas Fir
Knotty Pine
Silver Fir
Blue Spruce

Gimme 5 manufacturers of toy trains