Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,434
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Tracks of Santa
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:33 PM
0 Posts
Christmas in the South...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:15 PM
46,058 Views  0 Posts
Does Santa ever get...
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:55 PM
52,017 Views  0 Posts
The True Story of Silent...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:58 PM
54,890 Views  0 Posts
Boxing Day
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:30 PM
51,613 Views  0 Posts

Old 05-11-2012, 07:45 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,557 Times in 3,708 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Pinocchio
Hercules
Aladdin
The Incredibles (Disney/Pixar)
Snow White And The Seven Dwarves

Gimme 5 of your favorite Disney LIVE ACTION movies
Old 05-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,466 Times in 1,960 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Swiss Family Robinson
Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier
The Parent Trap
Mary Poppins
Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Gimme 5 of largest roller coasters/ theme parks in the world
Old 05-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
The Loch Ness Monster (Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, VA)
Phantom's Revenge (Kennywood Park, Pgh. PA)
Space Mountain (Disney World, Orlando, FL)
Millennium Force (Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH)
Superman: Escape From Krypton (Six Flags Magic Mountain, Valencia, CA)

Gimme 5 characters from SCTV and the actors who played them
Old 05-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
John Candy - Johnny LaRue
Eugene Levy - Earl Camembert
Rick Moranis - Bob McKenzie
Dave Thomas - Doug McKenzie
Martin Short - Brock Linehan

Gimme 5 saturday night live original cast members
Old 05-16-2012, 07:19 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Chevy Chase
Dan Ackroyd
John Belushi
Jane Curtain
Gilda Radner

Gimme 5 60's sit coms that only lasted one season
Old 05-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

The Hathaways; 1961-62
The Bob Newhart Show: 1961-62
Follow the Sun; 1961-62
What happened to Hank; 1965-66
It's about Time; 1966-67

Gimme 5 of the worst gifts you ever received (Christmas/ Birthday, etc...)
Old 05-18-2012, 07:50 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

a VHS tape of The Toxic Avenger
a gyroscope ( what 2nd grader needs one of those..?)
a Dallas Cowboys sweatshirt (I was the only kid in Steeler Country with a Cowboys shirt in the 70's)
a Man From U.N.C.L.E. gun and holster set (I was a Batman fan, plus some kids in the neighborhood had an U.N.C.L.E. club and wouldn't let me join)
a "jelly cane" (I HATE jelly)

Gimme 5 opf the BEST Christmas gifts you ever received
Old 05-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

A little long here:

At 15, I got a 12 gauge (Model 870 Remmington Wingmaster) shotgun - (I still have it and use it. I got a 8 point buck with it last year).
12 years ago, My daughter gave me a photograph, it was glued to an Angel (with wings and a halo) that she made in kindergarten - I have it at my desk to this day....
At 8 I got my first Hess Truck, and to this Chistmas, It was the start of my Hess Truck collection and a tradition, I now get one for my son every Christmas.
Christmas 1992, I was lucky enough to share Christmas for the first time with someone else, my wife...
last, it was 1984, I was in the military in Beruit lebanon; after 8 months there, I came home in March. My family surprised me by putting off their Christmas untill I came home from deployment, I walked in the door and the Christmas tree was lit, decorated.... That was special...

WIYF Christmas Animations/ Cartoon shows?
Old 05-22-2012, 08:10 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

in order...

Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Frosty The Snowman

Gimme 5 of your favorite "not really about Christmas" Christmas movies
Old 05-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Gremlins
Jack Frost
Beauty and the Beast

Gimme 5 chores around the house you hate to do?